Americans Are Fat Slobs

The USDA and American health officials deem this a “single serving”. Americans will eat similar servings as a “snack” between meals. Americans will defend this.

4535a40c

2 Likes

No they don’t. …

Show me a USDA guideline that identifies a five lbs sandwich as a “single serving”.

Americans are fat slobs?

We’ve both got a lot of work to do.

As people in the developed world become more addicted to electronics and become more and more sedentary this problem is going to continue getting worse, not better.

1 Like

2 Likes

That sandwich cannot only be $5.99? :flushed:

Good gawds, that could feed a family for a week!

1 Like

Brewmaster, if you can tell me where your little brewery is I can put in a good word on Trip advisor. It will get more American tourists visiting you and castigating you for not having Coors.

1 Like

This is America you dumb Europoor trash idiot, you are free to choose your own servings. Of course you generally don’t shovel the whole thing down your throat.

1 Like

Actually, one slice of that is one serving. Only an idiot would eat the entire thing in one sitting…and they probably couldn’t even do it.

I think you are just jealous because you can’t have these things in Europe…and if you could you and every other snotty broke Euro would be buying these sandwiches in bulk at that those prices and gorging themselves on delicious American cold cuts until you were no longer able to.

2 Likes

I don’t care who you are…if you could get that much food for $5.99 you would buy it. I guess Europeans will never understand.

2 Likes

You are conveniently leaving out the fact that Europoors eat shit like this…all day, when you aren’t eating halal goat.

2 Likes

Sorry but your headline is a bit misleading.

Only 60% are fat slobs and are obese or over weight.

How about you, normal or a fat slob???

1 Like

If you’ve ever been to England you’d know why. The food utterly sucks.

1 Like

I could make a month’s worth of sandwiches with that much mayo.

Yes… Europeans are so healthy. Just look at what the slobs in the UK eat for breakfast…

3 Likes

I want my sausage and cheese McMuffin!

I disagree. I love steak and kidney pie, shepherd’s pie. They can keep their fish and chips, though.

I can eat about 6 of those a day and you scrawny Euro soyboys wouldn’t stand a chance against this barrell chested red blooded American. Sulk.

Perhaps we need to cut back on all those food stamps . :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We should go back to actual food stamps instead of cash payments so that those dollars can only be spent on healthy foods.

1 Like

Skip the stamps and go back to handing out cheese, peanut butter, dry milk to the needy just like the old days.

2 Likes