Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Trolled So Hard Over Climate Change: We Need To Eat The Babies!

Children in ICE ‘concentration’ camps: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Eating babies for climate change: “I think we need to understand there are lots of solutions that we have…”

“We need to eat the babies!” A climate change activist confronted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez during a town hall at the LeFrak City Queens Library in Queens, New York, claiming we only have a few months left: “We got to start eating babies! We don’t have enough time!” .

5 Likes

This is the Soylent Green New Deal.

2 Likes

I actually don’t know if this was a troll or serious. Cortez had an “Oh Shit” face though. It will be interesting to see if she scales back her crazy after this.

That woman was a plant from the Republican Party put there to throw Representative Ocasio-Cortez off her game and sadly it worked, if only for a moment.

Throw her off her game? How hard is it to say, “no, we are not going to eat the babies?”

Notice how no one even blinked an eye at the crazy talk. They all just sat there like sheep listening to her talk about bombing Russia and eating babies with no reaction. This is the American left in 2019.

Yeah I posted this video in the Greta thread earlier!:rofl:

Yeah! Keep puffing your magic dragon piper!

ac0de10c35366cf27d89ea9c5f9264724ec7306192266d72d7f5cad6618ff180

Notice AOC didn’t say this woman was wrong? So she is in favor of this policy.

1 Like

Of course she is in favor of this as a policy option. She’s a Democrat. It combines post-birth abortion with cannibalist-based recycling and population reduction to save the planet from total destruction in just a few months! All it needs is to have a wokeness scale tied to it. The more woke, the more babies you get to eat in the name of Greta-Jesus.

1 Like

Further proof that a retard with no professional or life experience can be elected to Congress.

1 Like

If she was serious about curbing “overpopulation”, she would kill herself. These people are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Try new Soylent Green for infants. For infants with infants.

Hilarious. I’m not sure if that woman was serious or not. If she is then she needs serious help.

1 Like

What’s the over/under on when they start calling for the culling of the elderly?

1 Like

Nutjobs attract nutjobs

That is why the left is full of trannies and mentally disturbed people.

AOC is as close to this chick as it gets. Why else would the baby eaters be attracted to her?

Um…no. This is fake news and was set up by a lunatic Trump group.

Cannibalism is a serious ‘climate change solution’ that is actively being pushed in more extreme left wing areas. it is not a joke, it is not a parody. Not fake news at all.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/09/eating-human-flesh-could-save-the-planet-swedish-university-professor-says/

For trolling like this to work it needs to have just enough of a background among folks surrounding those you’re trolling to have a whiff of believability. That way they’re left with a moment wondering if you’re real.

That loons on the Left have been talking cannabalism provided that moment.