Alec Baldwin Hounded for Anti-Gun Activism, Old Tweet Asking ‘How It Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone’

Alec Baldwin is a vile, angry POS he must get NO sympathy, he MUST be arrested and charged with Manslaughter, he MUST be put in a prison for at the LEAST 10 years, he MUST ROT, he DESERVES it, he’s a nasty POS and him shooting that woman cinematographer is HIS Karma for his UGLY Satan possessed soul.

1 Like

Alec will pay a LARGE financial settlement ( hush money) to her familyand the Sheriff will say she was negligent being where she could possibly be shot.How long will this continuing investigation last???

Well the Leftists find themselves in another of their paradoxical dilemmas:

Alec Baldwin is one of the most RABID Leftists, he is also a White Man.

Leftists Hate Whitey (which includes the Self-Hating Whites ALSO hating Whites) and so if Alec gets to walk, will they or won’t they be all over Twitter and across the MSM SCREAMING that Alec got to walk BECAUSE he’s a White Man and that IF he was a Black Man he would have got 10 years in prison for Manslaughter?

There’s no consistency with Leftists, it’s one of the illustrations that they are mentally ill.

Other examples of the above Alec Baldwin dilemma are when a Muslim does a terrorist attack and Leftists are UNABLE to CONDEMN it because of their “Thing” for Islam and Muslims because Muslims in general are Brown and not Hated Whitey.

Or when a Black man goes on a killing rampage and they can’t CONDEMN him and instead because of the obsession with Hated Whitey they are on Twitter HOPING it’s a White Man but when they find it’s a Black Man it’s then SILENCE from them.

1 Like

I wonder why nobody is asking how a loaded gun got into his hands. If this is a prop gun and there for realism, it’s a real pistol. It is loaded with blanks. (I used to load my own ammo, back when I was into guns. Blanks are basically the brass with a primer, no power and no slug. The primer makes most of the noise.)
It would have to be a DELIBERATE ACT for someone in props to put a live round (one with powder and a slug) in with those blanks. How do you ACCIDENTALLY find real bullets on a movie set?
Was this a murder of a member of the crew by another member? Did Baldwin somehow borrow a live round from one of his bodyguards and put it in the gun himself? Was this premeditated murder on his part?

Regardless of who put the bullet there, THIS WAS PREMEDITATED MURDER.

(By the way, just in case someone here is a gun owner with a reloading hobby who has a thrill seeking teenager, a blank can hurt you. Going off, it is 80 percent as loud as a regular gunshot. It emanates a flash from the muzzle. Aim it at one’s face close range, and it will put an eye out.)

1 Like

A very similar situation happened to Brandon Lee, the son of Bruce Lee, he was killed on set during a film in a very similar situation, it was also a prop gun. I have an AdBlocker which the below wants me to turn off but they can GTFO:

Below the rundown of the Brandon Lee shooting from the Wikipedia page, if it’s too small to read then just click on the text in the image and it’ll enlarge:

What is the Marxist playbook and how will they use it to try to turn this into a win for them? They will simply say, “see that is why we need more gun control, this is what happens with Guns, innocent people end up dying”

1 Like

Alec is a sick man, hates most Americans. He had some bad karma

2 Likes

His wife is sick also, remember she was pretending to be Hispanic when it was then discovered she wasn’t.

WTF is it with these Leftists? We had the Fake Black, can’t remember her name, but she had a frizzy hairdo and was saying it was okay because she was Black when she obviously wasn’t. Then we have Elizabeth “Fake Indian” Warren, and we had Alec Baldwin’s Fake Hispanic wife.

3 Likes

Sick puppies most are gender benders and what trash left hates everyone .

2 Likes

All the facts aren’t reported, so as usual this is premature criticism….

Before he shot her he said “is this what you want “
He’s sick

1 Like

Looks like anti gun moron Baldwin is going to need to lawyer up!

Too many violations to count.

4 Likes

Baldwin violated numerous Hollywood safety rules about the handling of firearms on a set. Negligent Homicide should be the charge. Willful Negligence would even be in order.

1 Like

Here’s what’s really going on….

2 Likes

That’s an interesting take. I think a more likely theory is that women in the workplace are generally incompetent and can’t do much of anything without close supervision.

1 Like

Fact -liberal shoots and kills
Fact - liberal news - nothing to see here , move on . :nauseated_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

This just proves that all guns should be banned. They are just not practical. It’s as simple as that. They cause a massive number of civilian deaths. They take their toll on law enforcement personnel too. These weapons have no place in society, especially America.

1 Like

I’m a woman, I’m a Deputy Sheriff, I’m not incompetent, I don’t need close supervision doing my job.

It’s best not to use generalizations, of course I’m a Right-Wing woman, I would probably agree that Left-Wing women should NOT be in ANY position where they either have access to firearms due to the possibility they would get Karen-Type hysterical and do a Friendly Fire incident OR it would be about Muh Emotions and they possibly would let a criminal/perp go free without apprehending them ESPECIALLY if said criminal/perp is BLACK or a MUSLIM, whereas I would just haul their ass off.

3 Likes

You are the exception. The reason the west is collapsing is because of left wing white women and all of their bullshit.

1 Like

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Alec Baldwin has OPENLY been an angry and unhinged psycho for DECADES, remember the phone call where he was SCREAMING abuse at his eldest daughter, the one with Kim Basinger, he is one angry, nasty, unhinged POS.

1 Like