Advertisements and Donations

I got you dude…

https://shop.politicalbullpen.com/

1 Like

Done dude it, dude! Somebody must have flipped a switch! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I just got here and I love it. If one of you younger folks can help me pick the right choice I will gladly donate. Once I get out of Facebook jail I am going to share this place to all the groups I’m in.

There’s a Donate near the top right of the Latest page.

When you click on the site icon at the top left of any page, you are taken to the Latest page (unless you set your preferences for something else).

When you click on Donate , you can follow instructions and donate with a credit card or use PayPal. I prefer the credit card vehicle.

All you need do is buy a $20 donation and a $100 donation…or any combination of donations adding up to $120. That’ll get you ad-free for a year.

You can also do it by subscribing at Patreon as described above by @Patriot and @KVN. Then your card gets a $10 charge every month until you cancel the subscription.

BTW, I’m far from younger. Take the advice of and older (elderly) (ancient) (well aged) but wiser Homo sapien. Always glad to help a damsel in dis-dress. :innocent:

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks so much for the help!

2 Likes

Appreciate the donations folks. Censorship never quits. Remember that.

Political%20Bullpen%20Censorship

1 Like

How does this affect forum members here, if at all?

It doesn’t affect anyone here. It’s a notice from Google telling me that the European Union blocked one of our threads from showing up in search results when a particular search query is entered.

1 Like

Thank you…:+1:

1 Like

OK, you finally got me to re-up. I held out stubbornly for awhile because you announced the switch from Freebird just a few days after I donated there.

My compliments to you, Kelly and Typhoon. My money says that the unnamed subject of the search has the initials A.H. and only had one ball.

1 Like