Act 1: BREAKING: Mass Shooting At El Paso Walmart…

Why do you people make this kind of shit up? Just trolling?

What are you talking about? His dad is in a ■■■■■■ sex cult that fucks kids. He’s also a ■■■■■■ Hispanic Democrat.

1 Like

Not white. Some kind of half breed.

Clearly under the influence of something.

1 Like

His Dad worked for the blue highlighted company in the pic. His is Dad also connected to John of God in video posted after he was arrested in Brazil.

His father is also connected to NXIVM.

NXIVM Corporation and First Principles, Inc., Plaintiffs-appellants, v. the Ross Institute, Rick Ross Also Known As Ricky Ross, John Hochman, and Stephanie Franco, Defendants-appellees, Paul Martin and Wellspring Retreat, Inc."

It’s related to Ross Institute:

https://www.rossinstitute.org/

That’s weird as hell. There is now a Parkland connection. This is not a simple coincidence.

Which is fabricated bullshit.

Hacking of his social media accounts began almost as soon as his name was announced.

Crusius is German, it isn’t Hispanic, ■■■■■■ or Martian.

Well at least there is some that won’t cover this little gem!

It appears that both of yesterday’s mass shooters were.

Are you saying the El Paso shooter is also a registered Democrat?

Does anyone know why the Hasbara trolls are here - Is Israel involved in this too?

1 Like

Peeps, many, many young men have been radicalized online…simply don’t be one of their puppets, as you are being used. ISIS was and is not the only group doing this radicalization.

Define gun crazy. Our libs would like to define “gun crazy” as anyone who owns a firearm. The vast majority of gun owners are sane, legal law abiding citizens; and would never consider using a firearm for criminal purposes. I suppose if some kookaboo runs down a crowd with a truck, we should ban trucks. I have always known, firearms are not forgiving. Same as chainsaws, knives, baseball bats, and the list goes on. All about the person in charge.

Not sure I understand your point.

Have a look, and decide if it’s time to ban vehicles. *
1970 attempt on Marian Spychalski
, Karachi, Pakistan (ramming people, in Polish)

File:2017 Charlottesville vehicle-ramming attack.webm

Video of the vehicular ramming at the Unite the Right Rally that killed one person and injured 19

Statistically speaking, drunk driving and alcohol is responsible for more deaths then gun violence is, yet at Football games they have no problem promoting products like Budlight and Coors! Hmm I see the double standard here!

That’s what I’m seeing so far.

@Patriot once again trolling and attempting to derail the thread.

1 Like

Yep, those trucks with “High Capacity Payloads” are “Weapons of War” and “Have no place on our streets”!

Well done Jim.

At least the Klan and Nggrs of Islam would agree with the part of his Manifesto to split the country into areas divided by race or ethnicity.

I’m pretty much fed up with the racists and haters on both sides.