A Tourists inside look of some of the Worlds Most Mysterious Countries

One of the most interesting places I have been to was Basra. There used to be an ancient culture that lived in the Marshes and were a self sufficient people at the end of where the Tigris and Euphrates meet. They were virtually destroyed when Saddam built the dam in order to punish them with evil intentions .

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2015/09/21/photos-from-1967-reveal-a-lost-culture-in-iraq/

Yep, that was one of the Shia Provinces and he hated the Shia.

Dam! Just read your link and that is a lot of destruction by Isis! That really sucks, as there are a lot I would have been interested to see. Maybe some can be saved.

They’ve done the same everywhere they’ve gone.

A staggering amount of history has disappeared forever.

Imagine if they’d managed to get control of Egypt and Jordan?

Their goal was to erase all history that doesn’t support the Koran.

Well that is just dumb, because by doing that they don’t have the awareness to realise that they essentially are erasing their own history at the same time.

As far as they are concerned history started with the Koran.

Anything not included is apostasy.

North Korea!

Latest look at what countries like Nigeria are going through due to COVID border closings and the effects of it on its economy. Also a look at its extreme culture of poverty which is an eye opener.

This guy is too serious!

1 Like

Killery saying “We saved a lot of Libyan lives” is sickening. The war there was planned and staged by the usual suspects.

1 Like

Of course it was. Momar was bypassing the petrol dollar and trading with gold. We know what happened next.

He crossed a few red lines too many for the international banking cabal.

This guy is from England and goes to some of the weirdest places.

1 Like

He travels a lot in Russia and Belarus because he speaks Russian.
If he comes to your area, however, watch out for a war / major violence because he has the uncanny ability to visit countries / areas before a conflict erupts.

Bashkiris and Tatars are originally Asian nationalities with their own republics / oblasts in the Russian Federation. They still maintain their ancestral languages, although they speak Russian for their daily routine.

I was in the area a few years ago, but never had a chance to climb any mountains there.

1 Like