A suggestion for Trump

I saw this video and thought to myself…yep they want to keep attacking us because of the color of our skin and trying to make our country into some Marxist shithole then there are gonna be consequences.

2 Likes

Lol, you reap what you sow.
It’s rather comical watching the melt down of the fringe.

Trump is about to bend the knee to the criminal mob

Trumps just running around and getting in the front of the police reform parade as he did with Covid 19…

What happened to Trump in the last 2 years to remove his balls?
2016-17 Trump: Mexicans are rapist drug dealers. Fine people in Charlottesville.
2019-20 Trump: I want the most immigrants ever. America is racist against blacks.

He’s a 70+ year old man who has been surrounded by enemies since 2016, including his own family. He got impeached. Unprecedented government engineered economic collapse. They probably just wore him down.

Trump supporting BLM today is 4D chess. He’s not just a huge traitor working against America and lying straight to your face.

-Q

I don’t know about you, but most of us are just trying to get back to a normal pace of living, where we can go back to work and live our lives.

Cool - I live in the US and shits on fire, yo.

You must be loving it, seeing this is what you have been advocating for all along!

1 Like

You must be loving the multicultural Trump 2020 team standing in front of their beautifully decorated city. Reminds me of a Hillary 2016 campaign pic. Good times. Right?

2 Likes

I am dealing with my own problems here in HK. I decided to donate my time assisting the ministries here to help people who need food.

Hey - at least you are helping out your new country. As I said - shits on fire, yo.

1 Like

Its not my new country. its where I am due to being locked down and not being able to go anywhere, so I decided to do something good instead of doing nothing. BTW, HK is not a country, its a city just so you know.

This new Trump base is cringey as fuck. All he had to do was stick to his guns and fight. Man, this is some blackpilling shit.

Why vote for Trump in 2020? Trump had his chance and I am not impressed.

Why not see Biden and the demonic underlings of the anti-white Left into office? It will get us to where we are going.

1 Like

Why have another 4 years of this when we can just get straight to the point? Trump will only delay the inevitable. Let’s get on with it already. Biden 2020.

Right - I was all-for Trump in 2016. I thought his campaign warranted a shot - and that he might just get things back on track. Hillary was going to be a catastrophe for us. But we are getting the catastrophe anyway, and people still cling to old forms of fake and gay.

I’d prefer the government to wait four more years before they come for me, you, and the rest of us.

1 Like

Why? In four years, will you be in a better place to make a stand? I’d rather not pass my struggle onto the younger generation. We are where we are because the boomers did just that. Time to end the cycle.