A Plea to Moderators?

Isn’t this you being your typical self troll? Looks like you try to put on two faces and both are false.

You can’t be a provocateur, then cry when it’s served right back lol
I don’t know why you want to turn this public forum in to you pitty party (jitss is mean to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer:) , if you have an issue send me a chat. We handle it there. That’s what’s it’s there for …
and obviously my post trigger you some how, you participate in attacks, and try to bury my posts. Lol grow up.

The clone speaks, jerk offs of a feather flock togetther.

Once again showing how much of a dishonest person you are, when it was you sending private message by stalking people here. That is pretty creepy on your part, because you are a creepy person who likes to stalk people.

Do you ever have normal rational discussions with any other people here? The answer is no other than your enabler Soul Patrol who out of pity ends up responding to your fake posts that you copy from others.

Everybody here knows what a mental psychopath looks like and you act the part very well!

Maybe next time you will respond with your other personality by using your fake account!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Says the guy pleading for help because I’m
Mean to you lol … go away werido

Jizzard the Stalker!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BreedJizzerwizzer

1 Like

Again this plea is disingenuous… you cannot be the provocateur, and then cry.

Again this plea is disingenuous… you cannot be the provocateur, and then cry.

Again, more bullshit, from the the pathological liar known as the “Gay Jay of Jizzard’s gizzard” who has no credibility here! Never has and never will and soon when the moderators return they will realize the actual truth as well.

1 Like

Yea ok
Pedophile lol

1 Like

Weirdo’s will become as such because that is all they know. What happen to the internet trolls operating out of their Grand parents basement?

1 Like

Well we are dealing with a sociopath who has no life past his grandparents basement. These people are very dangerous because at some point they may be involved in some mass shooting or something horrible where others become victims because they end up feeling like they should blame society for shutting them out or that girl they try to get with don’t reciprocate their unwanted advances. Jizzard exhibits these traits, a sociopath and its becoming increasingly obvious!

1 Like

Seeing he likes to laugh at every post only reinforces that idea that he is a border line psychopath as well!

He is just creepy like you said earlier!

1 Like

Lol you ppl are weird. Hahah it’s a free speech forum. Just because you donate money doesn’t mean you can bully ppl lol

@KVN and @Patriot

This is about Jitss617 and his constant harassment of members here. Please ban him from, as he contributes absolutely nothing!

1 Like