A Plea to Moderators?

To whoever is moderating this site, can you please kindly address this poster ‘s behavior here? Trying to send personal messages in order to try to intimidate people is not what I had in mind with signing up on this site!
Thank you

See attachment

1 Like

Lol that’s what chats are for, keep your personal stuff off the forum. Are you new to all this? Lol
Well I do apologize… I hope you weren’t to offended.

Maybe you should stop trying to bury my postings.

Except yours is not personal chat stuff but your way of trying to intimidate me to contribute to your posts as you self admit by accusing me of burring your posts! ( Not sure I even know what that means)

I don’t know what your problem is but if you want people to contribute or participate in conversations with you then start offering more interesting and intelligent content than the garbage you normally post.

I explicitly asked you not to send me any more personal messages but you continue to want to not respect that request so I am appealing to the moderators here.

Latest example

Lol nice photo shop, you get no consideration now.
Again chat is that feuds off the board, you attack me by trying to bury my posts. If you don’t want to bring it up in chat don’t attack my post. I don’t care what you think about my posts. Follow the rules.

I don’t photoshop, this is from my phone. Moderators will know that to be true.

1 Like

You don’t make the rules here and you certainly don’t follow them either

1 Like

Again you provoke on the board and cry wolf when I take it off the board and into private chat, like you’re supposed to do.

I’m following the rules, you can’t cry about it because I out provoked you lol

How do I provoke you? Do I send you personal messages? No I do not.

Latest example

To the mods, this guy is crying wolf, he provokes on the board, I respond in private chat so we don’t derail the topic. Now he’s crying. This plea is dishonest. I followed the rules. Maybe we can send the liberal some tissue.

Why don’t you send Dr Manhattan any private messages? Seems to me you are again being dishonest!

And you do not follow the rules by continuing to Harass people and duplicating other people’s threads because you have a personal vendetta against people here.

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur.

Not more falsehoods more of you sending insulting messages and telling more lies to save your own face and I am asking you to stop sending me personal messages!

I don’t care for you as a person, I don’t care what you think, you are not my friend and I never initiated or invited you to send me personal messages! Not too hard to figure out!

1 Like

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur…

This poster has attacked almost every member here and offers very little in having meaningful discussions. I ask the moderators who ever they may be to look into this persons history here and to take appropriate action in order to put a stop to such childish behavior!

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur…

Why don’t you go find a way to be part of a positive social group or go find a girlfriend or something instead of obsessing over this place all the time!

You don’t have better or more constructive ways to spend your time?

1 Like

Here he goes with his continued personal attacks, instead of private chat he stinks up the board with this trashy insults.

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur.

I created this thread for the moderators to read and they can decide what is true and what is false. I am fairly confident the Truth is on my side .

1 Like

ROTFLMAO, that is beyond funny as you derail every topic on this site.

1 Like

Here he goes with his continued personal attacks, instead of private chat he stinks up the board with this trashy insults.