A Plea to Moderators?

Why are you quoting yourself? Have you gone mental? Oh wait you already did!

I wonder why he doesn’t send Dr Manhattan private chats?

Like me, he probably ignores all communication from the eunuch.

1 Like

I try my best to not respond to any comments made by it.

1 Like

Make sure you link them in so they are notified.

such as:

@Patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

1 Like

Because not only is he a gutless coward, but he knows I would go tell him to go sk a dk!

1 Like

More personal attacks … but I’m not crying lol I can take it unlike you ha .
Here he goes with his continued personal attacks, instead of private chat he stinks up the board with this trashy insults.

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur.

Tell them what? I take the trash off the board And in to private chat? Lol yeah that’s what it’s there for… maybe tell your unpopular friend he shouldn’t be provocateur, , and then cry.

Typcal traits of a sociopath is to claim they are the victim. Jizzard with his 6th grade education has no self awareness to know this and he displays it in spades every time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More personal attacks … but I’m not crying lol I can take it unlike you ha .
Here he goes with his continued personal attacks, instead of private chat he stinks up the board with this trashy insults.

More falsehoods. Again stop turning this board in to a jerry Springer episode. Let’s hash this out in private chat. Your plea is dishonest and pathetic. You’re the provocateur.

From the trans queen of trash talk.

1 Like

He hates it the when the truth is exposed about how dumb or how old he is so he reverse projects his crap onto others who calls him out for the lies he tells!

Who uses “Jerry Springer” references in 2023? The dude just passed away recently and he was 79 years old! Lol!

Talk about being stupid, Jizard steps into his own sh*t here all the time and its hilarious!

1 Like

What’s exposed? Lol werido

Proof positive when the Jizzard needs a Wambulance!

When he bumps all the threads he created and duplicated that no reads to the top on the top of the board.

Someone needs a Wambulance!

1 Like

Your response proves his point! The only weirdo here is you because you like stalking people through private chats, then justify your weirdo behavior as you doing something admirable. You are mental and you prove that point with every weak and fake response you make here!

1 Like

Shut up you fking lying buffoon! You never sent me any personal private chats so you can stop with another one of your outrageous lies again!

Now everyone here knows how much of a scumbag you are and that you will make up anything to save your skin! Banning you is the next step in your evolution here, because you don’t contribute much of anything other than to continue attacking members here.

And if you got anything to say to RC, then fking tell him yourself loser! Talk about crying, it seems you do well in that department!

1 Like

I sent in private chat so not to derail the threads. Every time you try to bury my post, or attack me via an troll
Post about me. Sorry you don’t like the rules, but I will continue to take my grievances off the board. If you don’t like it leave. Or stfu

Wow these people are obsessed with you.

To the Mods, I have witnessed Manhattan and Roamingwyoming, constantly attack and provoke jitss.

This is a ongoing attempt to silence jitss.

If jitss takes the garbage off the the board and in to private chat that should be a protected action.

Just a observation.

1 Like

I do not try to bury your posts. If nobody wants to participate in your posts then come up with better and more interesting topics instead of trying to blame others here for your lack of depth.

And please stop trying to keep using the same sorry excuse of wanting a private chat, when all your messages as displayed are only designed to taunt and bullying tactics from you.