A Black Man trying to take a White Man's Job -- Who Ya Gonna Support?

All you pale-face Racial Identity Warriors out there need to know about this!

Next November, a white man’s job is going to be in peril – a Black man is after it. That white man needs your help.

More about that attack on the white race here.

Nice clickbait. If you want to be ruled over by minorities who hate you, cool bro.

The point you are clearly missing is that no one actually gives a shit if this guy wins based on his race. He sounds like a cool dude and I wish him the best of luck for a successful campaign.

The larger issue you aren’t grasping is that it is ok to be Black, Hispanic, Asian, or whatever else…but it’s not ok to be White. It’s perfectly acceptable for any group, other than whites, to advocate for issues that are important to their particular racial community. It’s the double standard and hypocrisy that everyone is tired of.

Go ahead though, keep missing the big picture and advocating for exactly what the left wants. Nice job.

3 Likes

Precisely. This strikes me as a jab from someone who thinks he is conservative but can’t point to anything that his branch of conservatism has actually conserved.

To put what you stated more simply:

White people exist. White people have the right to exist. White people have the right to exist as white people.

When the neocon sees the above statement he will declare it racist. When you substitute “white” for any other color of the rainbow he will proudly proclaim it to be so, just to prove to liberals that he isn’t racist.

This type of thinking is why America is so fucked up.

2 Likes

Mainstream conservatives and boomer conservatives are deathly afraid of being called racist. It’s laughable. If telling people that you are not ashamed of being white is now “literally Hitler” there is absolutely nothing you can do that benefits yourself and your people that won’t get you labeled a Nazi by modern communists.

The point is, you’re going to be labeled a Nazi regardless of what you do or say. So just accept it.

1 Like

Nice shitpost OP. People are tired of being beat over the head with “privilege” “cultural appropriation” and general political correctness.

“Don’t say that” “Don’t wear that”, “Think this way”. And if you don’t subscribe to liberal group think, you’re a racist, sexist, homophobe or transphobe or Islamaphobe or whatever they can make stick.

It’s okay to be black. It’s okay to be brown. It’s okay to be beige. But, it’s not okay to be white…and there you go pushing the leftist narrative and playing identity politics. The end result of this will be a stunning and amazing backlash. People can only put up with BS for so long before they strike back. Slaves struck back; freed blacks struck back; what’s happening now is a corrosive racism predicated on the notion that whites have been guilted for the past two plus generations and can now be done away with. In sum, the idea is whites are sheep, and it’s now time to slaughter…and you are going right along with it.

1 Like

This type of divisiveness and racism is disgusting.

Interesting. None of the replies here have anything to do with the topic.
I’m white, more or less, with a dash of Choctaw. I would happily wear an “It’s Okay to be White” button, because … it’s okay to be white.

As for “white privilege” … well, as Fred Reed said, in a missive to an imagined white college student being told his race is evil, it sort of goes with the territory, and here’s the territory whites have pioneered in:

Euclidean geometry. Parabolic geometry. Hyperbolic geometry. Projective geometry. Differential geometry. Calculus: Limits, continuity, differentiation, integration. Physical chemistry. Organic chemistry. Biochemistry. Classical mechanics. The indeterminacy principle. The wave equation. The Parthenon. The Anabasis. Air conditioning. Number theory. Romanesque architecture. Gothic architecture. Information theory. Entropy. Enthalpy. Every symphony ever written. Pierre Auguste Renoir. The twelve-tone scale. The mathematics behind it, twelfth root of two and all that. S-p hybrid bonding orbitals. The Bohr-Sommerfeld atom. The purine-pyrimidine structure of the DNA ladder. Single-sideband radio. All other radio. Dentistry. The internal-combustion engine. Turbojets. Turbofans. Doppler beam-sharpening. Penicillin. Airplanes. Surgery. The mammogram. The Pill. The condom. Polio vaccine. The integrated circuit. The computer. Football. Computational fluid dynamics. Tensors. The Constitution. Euripides, Sophocles, Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Homer, Hesiod. Glass. Rubber. Nylon. Skyscrapers. The piano. The harpsichord. Elvis. Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. (OK, that’s nerve gas, and maybe we didn’t really need it.) Silicone. The automobile. Really weird stuff, like clathrates, Buckyballs, and rotaxanes. The Bible. Bug spray. Diffie-Hellman, public-key cryptography, and RSA. Et cetera at great length.

If you talk about these things on campus, you will be called a “white supremacist.” This is silly. But calling you a racist is an effective way of making you shut up. Do you want to be supreme over anyone? I do not. Yet other races are proud of their achievements. Why should you not be? Ask where they would be without electricity, sterile water, telephones and–well, just about everything.

You hear from your professors that white people were guilty of colonization, slavery, and oppression. This is true. What your professors will not point out is that such behavior was, and is, universal. Human beings are a sorry species, given to murder, torture, genocide, thievery, looting, conquest, and slavery. This has been, and is, true of Africans, American Indians, Latin Americans, Muslims, Christians, ■■■■■ Hindus, Japanese, Chinese, and Europeans.

In the last five hundred years it’s the whites who have forged ahead, and pulled the rest of the human race with them. We’re not the only group capable of intelligent behavior and able to make intellectual advances: while we were asleep for a while, the Arabs took the lead. The Chinese and the Indians have shown themselves quite capable of transcending backwardness. The Indians of Central and South America were also on the road to high civilization, until the Spanish destroyed them. But recently, in historic terms, it’s been Whitey. Why does one group forge ahead, and then go to sleep? Why have some groups not really entered onto the path of modernity yet? Beats me.

What I know is that the Progressive Left is in the process of destroying the central fortress of Western civilization. I’m with anyone who wants to resist this, no matter what their skin color is. I’m against anyone who wants to drive such people away.

1 Like

Just waiting for you to insert some kind of “the joooos did it” in one of your narratives here!

Did what? padding this out to meet the 20 character requirement.

Well that’s simply incorrect. Conservatives have been called racists for so long it has no effect on us anymore. It’s just another leftists lie.

1 Like

Everything bad in the known universe.

My uncle was a foreman for a large construction company. One day some bleeding heart leftist slinks into his office with ( sigh ) a demand there be a certain amount of blacks on the job. Example: ( just an example ), 4 blacks for every 10 whites. The uncle asked for it in writing. Two weeks later the toadie comes back and asks my uncle if he complied. My uncle complied; and since there were 7 blacks for every 10 whites, the uncle laid off enough blacks to bring the number down to 4. I do believe the people laid off were rehired; but it was a lesson that had to be learned by an asshole who overstepped his authority.

This comes to mind: A rather cocky U.S. Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with an old farmer in New Hampshire.
He told the farmer, ‘I need to inspect your farm.
‘ The old farmer said, ‘OK, but don’t go in that field right over yonder.
‘ The Agriculture representative said, ‘Mister, I have the authority of the United States Government with me.
See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land.

No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?
‘ The farmer nodded politely and went about his farm chores.
Half an hour later, the farmer heard loud screams and saw the Agriculture Rep running for the fence and close behind was the farmer’s huge-horned prize bull.
The bull was gaining on the Agriculture Rep with every step.
The Rep was clearly terrified, so the farmer immediately threw down his tools, ran to the fence and shouted out:
‘Your badge! Your badge! Show him your badge!’

1 Like

" accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

1 Like

Here’s the reality, and the problem.

In an ideal world, each race/religion/tribe would have its own secure territory, where it was the overwhelming majority.

But the human species moves around a lot over time: we conquer each other, and plant settlers. We immigrate. We are brought in against our will to do the dirty work.

So we end up with : Northern Ireland, half Protestant and half Catholic. Bad news.
Spain: Mainly Spanish but with a big Catalan, and a smaller Basque, minority.

Overlapping borders in Central Europe – Czechs and Hungarians and Poles and Germans trapped as minorities in someone else’s country. (This is what started WWII. And WWI was started by one tribe’s nationalists trying to get away from domination by another tribe.)

Mixed peoples in what used to be Yugoslavia: Serbs and Croats and Slovenes and Bosniaks and Montenegrans and Albanians.

Greeks and Turks. Azerbaijanis and Armenians. Muslims and Hindus. One kind of Muslim (Shia) and another kind (Sunni). And on and on. Don’t even start with the tribes of Africa, pushed together into artificial ‘nations’.

The result: blood, blood, blood. Whenever an idiot liberal earnestly tells me “diversity is strength” I have powerful conflicting emotions: the urge to laugh hysterically, contempt for his total ignorance of recent history, and the desire to slug him. No, Diversity is young men with machetes in Kenya pulling other young men off mini-buses and hacking them to pieces; it’s Rohingya women being raped by sweet Burmese Buddhists; it’s Hindu Tamils being thrown alive into the blazing wreckage of their own homes in Sri Lanka by Sinhalese Buddhists [Note: contrary to hippie-liberal thinking, Buddhism does NOT make you peaceful and tolerant.]

Whether or not – or to what extent – racial/tribal differences are biologically-rooted, or simply a matter of history and culture – they are REAL.

But here’s the thing. In the USA, we have to start with the reality, which is, we’re a mix of races. Now you can conclude that this will never work. If you believe that, then your goal is clear: push for the separation of the US into racially-homogeneous territories.

But until/unless that happens, then we have got to live together.

Right now the Hard Left is pushing with all its strength to fire up “identity politics” including racial identity, which is all right for everyone except whites. They hope to open the racial fracture lines in the US, having failed to open up the class fracture lines. The irony is that if the succeed in making Racial Identity Politics a powerful irritant for the whites, they will see it grow among the latter as well. It won’t be pretty.

Conservatives should not do anything to help the Left. We need to build a pro-American, patriotic movement that is absolutely non-racial, no privileges based on skin color.

And we can do it. There are plenty of patriotic Black and Hispanic and Asian people who have sound personal values, who can and should be full participants in the conservative movement, including in what I fear is coming in the US. I don’t care if that “plenty” is just a small minority of those peoples – they should be made fully welcome. Their very presence among us deprives the Hard Left of one of its most powerful motivating tools, the belief that our side are clandestine white supremacists.

It’s vital to get this question right. I’ll put it as strongly as I can: anyone who does or says anything that implies that American patriotism is a monopoly of Caucasians is working for the enemy.

1 Like

Star chamber witch-hunt comes to mind.

Is white America nuking Japanese cities.

Historically, it was a very light mix of different races. People of European ancestry have been the majority of the US population since inception. It was also Europeans using European philosophy and political thought that created the political, economic, and legal systems that we have today.

The United States only began increasing “diversity” after the passage of the 1965 INA, which put the US on a path to being less European. So, from historical perspective this is a very recent change.

It’s good to see leftists and neoconservatives on the same page with regard to gutter trash race baiting.

Are you not proud of something???