55 Miles of Border Wall -- WINNING

And I posted out the condition is the same today, LESS the top controlled house.

So why did he wait so long?

I hope you’re right, peek.

1 Like

Congress was fiddling with their egos while Rome burned.

The GOP congress is just a few bars less tone deaf than the democrats.

Americans want a wall as part of border security. Both sides need to put their egos away and start securing our country and citizens.

Rolling over is definitely not in Trump’s nature.

As a parent, you know when all is quiet trouble is brewing. :wink:

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to be true based on polling.

How would it serve them to ignore the wants of their constituents?

This is Trump’s major platform.

He was elected to do this.

He was elected to get Mexico to pay for the wall…

No, but that is what you’d love to hang your hat on.

Three points-

One more point - all the various senators and congress people were elected to do various things as well. Many conservative congress people were elected not to waste money on things that aren’t necessary. They believe they are fulfilling that mandate.

Wrong.

Wrong…

Wrong…

And if congress ratifies the new trade agreement, it is done.

How are either of those statements wrong? Both presidents campaigned EXTENSIVELY on those two promises.

You don’t think Congress people are doing what they think they need to do to please their constituents and get re-elected?

Sure. Their constituents represent a microcosm.

That is why you and your ilk want to do away with the electoral college.

So how is it that 100 senate microcosms, and…what is it? 425? congressional microcosm haven’t wanted a wall for that last two years (when those microcosms were a majority GOP) and yet you think the president was elected to build a wall?

That math doesn’t work.

Also - not sure who you think my ‘ilk’ are, but I have no issue with the electoral college. In fact, I value it, and think it is a remarkably clever way to ensure smaller states are heard.

Then the math should work for you.

You said he was elected on building the wall…

I just stated that he was elected to have Mexico build the wall. Which is factually correct

Which is factually incorrect.