2020 Second Presidential Debate

Where

Curb Event Center at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee

Moderated by Kristen Welker of NBC

When

9:00PM - 10:30PM Eastern, 6:00PM - 7:30PM Pacific

Topics: Fighting COVID-19, American Families, Race in America, Climate Change, National Security, Leadership

Streams

C-SPAN

ABC

CBS

Fox News

NBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCA1A5GqCdQ

PBS

2 Likes

Another cooker! Trump has something up his sleeve!

Let’s watch another biased debate with loaded questions for Trump and softballs for Biden.

Every question intended to make Trump look bad.

1 Like

Trump honestly looks rock solid and reserved, Biden is talking about Europe like its the gold standard when Europe is literally getting fucked by covid this week.

3 Likes

Can Joe Biden speak in anything other than vague platitudes?

2 Likes

Love the moderator just casually jumping in with her own 2-cents.

Fucking bias.

1 Like

1 Like

Sure Russia and China have the resources to fuck with the USA but Iran? Bullshit they can barely survive off Indian buying their oil and medical charity.

Biden has only taken money from his son…who has taken money from foreign interests.

1 Like

Biden is deflecting hard. People are good at sniffing bullshit. This is damning for Biden.

3 Likes

Biden is nervous…

I made it clear, when and I made it clear and why um uh you do you continue to continue to do South Korea but step up and help and good buddy a THUG a THUG better off much more capable missiles and on the condition drawing down his nuclear capacity

I bet Biden’s mic doesn’t get cut ONCE this entire evening. They cut Trump’s mic as he was completing his sentence.

IS ANYONE TRACKING TALKING TIMES???

I havent heard Biden’s mic get cut off but he seems to fucking talk forever.

Also what the fuck is with these questions?? they sound like fucking campaign advertisements for biden to say whatever the fuck he thinks people want to hear.

I fucking detest the Democrats

2 Likes

NYC spent over $1M building and maintaining a BLM mural in front of trump tower, then complained about a budget shortfall.

4 Likes

For the same reason I do too! This should be used as a text book reference to illustrate just how morally bankrupt they truly are.

https://youtu.be/Is1YXyRL2Tw

BIDEN WILL MAKE 11 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CITIZENS :face_vomiting:

Make Cocaine Legal Again!
(So Hunter doesn’t go to jail)