2020 Race Riots - Open General

America is not plagued by “racism”. It’s plagued by the asshole problem, and assholes are in every society, under many skin color, and they are presently everywhere. When an asshole happens to be a police and kills a white/asian person (or criminal, I’ll leave that the the judge), no outrage is heard from the MSM. When it happens that the person is black, everyone dog-piles on the incident as an opportunity to be violent, hurt and greedy.

The way I truly see it, it was a confrontation between two assholes went wrong. These two assholes used to work together in a nightclub for a year. Who knows what animosity or feelings they have for each other, but I am certain that they arent on good terms.

One asshole robbed a pregnant woman at gun point, and at the time of dead, had 4 different illegal substances in his body, notably Fentanyl which put a strain on the heart and respiratory system. The other asshole drew guns on kids with Nerf guns and illegally voted.

In my opinion? shoot the asshole cop dead for all I care. Literally no one is defending the asashole cop, so why the outrage? He is clearly deranged and abused his badge in the past, so why is he still in the force?

So riddle me this, why is it that the death of one asshole by another asshole the justification of the death of many other good persons such as officer David Dorn, a black retired cop trying to defend his friends’ store? Why is it the justification of the destruction of properties and livelihoods, many of which are owned by blacks themselves? If you think that covid19 is a serious illness, why is it the justification for thousands of protesters can gather in unsanitary condition in close proximity of each other, disregarding the “social distancing” guideline and lock-down that many people and businesses have to suffer through for the past 3 months, because apparently that’s the responsible thing to do? Whatever happened to “flattening the curve”?

Do black lives and properties not matter just because of a sensationalized death of one asshole by another?

3 Likes

Gee Monte- come on- it was a metaphor for the mob desire (oh wait, the mob- the media, the protesters, the professional race baiters) - (ahem) to destroy these four, not for justice, but for vicarious revenge.

Right, mostly. I like those words - mostly - supposedly - possibly. 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. Out of the 4,743 people lynched 1,297 white people were lynched. Many of the whites lynched were lynched for helping the black or being anti lynching and even for domestic crimes.

Actually, this rioting - looting is moot to me, no practical relevance. Were I live, the looting & rioting would last about 11 minutes; the time it takes to unlock a gun cabinet & slap in a magazine.

I got a chuckle out of that one.
You still believe that browbeating people changes their worldview in any way other than that the browbeater and all like him/her is an asshole at least, and an enemy at worst? Are you that gullible?

White people will and are making lots of self preserving SJW horseshit memes and proclamations that they don’t believe for a second. People judge others by the content of their character- and when 13% of the populace commits 50% of the crime, and has an out of wedlock birthrate of 70% - that character looks like the kind you want to avoid. Calling them ‘racist’ and White supremacist’ or ‘Nazi’ - only makes them dislike you and (this is critical) whatever opinion you have.

Blacks who embrace mainstream society, whose kids are well meaning and even reasonably polite, are welcomed into pretty much any neighborhood. Blacks who bring da’ hood noise, attitude, neglect of everything from their home, to their cars, to their kids - not so much.

You absolutely do not speak for all those Americans that watched the video of Mr. Floyd’s murder and are livid over it, and despite the racist that are excusing the murderers, America will deal with this…

That doesn’t surprise me, did it fit…:thinking:

The rest of your post is just more of the same racist bullshit that has brought us to the point we are at. And btw, you are not the one that decides what blacks live where…

Well, I was livid over this 10-Years Ago Today: Black Criminals Kill, Torture Channon …; but I didn’t organize a group of primitives & torch or loot any cities. I was vivid over the black cop who shot down that woman in cold blood in Minneapolis & the black cop who killed unarmed James Whitehead. Still didn’t get involved in destruction or looting.

Good grief that’s far too long for montecresto1 to read. He won’t get past the first sentence before he types a reply. That’s why his replies have absolutely nothing to do with what people say.

1 Like

Hmmm- the same racist bullshit? You don’t decide for anyone but yourself what’s racist or not. You read what you wanted to believe, not what I wrote. I was explaining why attitudes and behaviors are unlikely to actually change. You responded as a typical SJW - conflating the why, with bad intent- marginally relevant name calling no longer phases me- or anyone.

Those who think they can, much less have a right to force their worldview on others should stick to masturbation- it’s for the same purpose, but does no harm.

The irony is that if you respond to montecresto1 in the same way he talks to you, he accuses you of talking gibberish.

Another cartoon for you monte:
182162_4_NEW6

“Americans who watched”, not “Americans that watched”.

You absolutely do not speak for all those Americans who aren’t racist. You can spew hateful ideas, call everyone a racist & put words into their mouths but that does not change the fact no matter how much you try to paint people as “racists”, they’re are more loving of all races & equality than you are. All I’ve seen on this forum from you makes me think you need to really ask yourself what made you this way & do some honest soul-searching.

Constantly attacking people who are on your side instead of saving your energy for those who aren’t, must be so draining on your soul.

1 Like

As you should have been.

No I don’t, they’re doing so for themselves, just look at all the protests across the country that have you guys so pissed off.

You may not like the world view that is not going to tolerate racism, but it’s the prevailing view.

It’s always overlooked but there are two sides of a coin.

Racism can be a very positive thing:
Love and respect for one’s race and its cultural achievements.
(Assuming, of course, that there are any cultural achievements by a given race.)

This day and age, only the negative side of racism is represented (by the mainstream media). I wonder why.

Is there an agenda to eliminate all racial differences?

Where did I say that? You called me a racist, and I told you you’re inferring what’s not there. You are exactly why opinions, outside of a few million demonstrators are not likely to change. You imagine your strident browbeating is effective at what- making a non racist no racist. Sheesh.

1 Like

I stand with the animals who have a better sense of what a good Human is than the animalistic garbage of BLM and ANTIFA!

I’d rather be around animals than animalistic people any day of the week.

1 Like

Well at least you admit it.