2020 Race Riots - Open General

Lol, if he couldn’t tell his “training” was way off the mark, he shouldn’t be a cop.

I didn’t speak to anyone’s race in the line up…

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/counterfeit-bills-seized-at-minnesota-border-international-falls-china/89-920a8623-b78c-4d52-a735-6eb913ffd98d

This is only what the local media in Minnsota is allowed to say.
Secret Service knows what’s going on. Maybe some $20 bills floating around too?
From China?

This whole situation is getting out of control. I seen the video, I agree what happened to Mr. Floyd was horrible and the cops needed to be held accountable for their actions, which pretty much everyone on both sides of the political partys were in agreement. How has the death of one man lead to such violence against innocent people and the destruction of our great city’s. People on both sides are fanning the flames of hate and trying to corrupt the innocence of our youth. Exploiting their impressionable minds and hearts to further their cause. The news media would have you believe the cops are gunning innocent black people down everyday which is just not factual. Black lives matter … how about ALL LIVES MATTER !! We are all Americans and need to fight back while we still have a country to defend.

Thus guy is a trip----worth watching

All votes matter :wink:

Minneapolis Unrest Brings $55 Million In Property Damage

1 Like

ONE MAN???

good god the mighty dude. Ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back.

Americans are fed up with the overt racism that plagues the country and is holding us back…

Oh look everyone! It’s Montecrusty virtue signaling with false narratives again!

Our country is not plagued with racism… the problem is people who blame their problems on the color of their skin. " I lost my job cause I’m Black," The police pulled me over cause I’m black," The man is oppressing me."… this is all bull!! People in America are judged by their character and their actions!! Once people wake up and stop oppressing themselves then they can realize nothing is handed to you in life and if you want something then you work hard everyday until you achieve it. You don’t go out and destroy, loot and harm human life to fight injustice.

2 Likes

You’re suggesting that George Floyd was going to die anyway on May 25th had the cop not smashed his neck into the ground with all his weight for 9 minutes…:roll_eyes:

Well that’s just the kind of blind smugness from insensitive white Americans that will ensure continued strife.

And there YOU go too, conflating rioters and looters, whose ranks are plenty of whites, with peaceful protesters grieving the senseless death of Floyd specifically and injustice generally…

Same identity politics :roll_eyes:… stop stoking hatred in American hearts

Same bullshit that dismisses the very real and legitimate grievances of black Americans… It’s not politics dude, it’s a level of humanity that some professing Christians cannot conceive.

I noticed that too- the only people who lose here are George Floyd & this trainee police officer who had no power to stop it happening. FYI, he tried to stop his training officer but was told off. Yet still he got charged to satisfy these robotic witch-hunting robots.

Also, the video shows the other officers couldn’t see what was happening when Chauvin was killing him.

You’re exhausting because you don’t seem to realise that Black Lives Matter. When are you going to realise that Black Lives Matter?

He did- he asked if it was the right posture- and was told by his training officer that it was.

But it won’t matter, because the mob wants the cops lynched, and this is the closest wife-beater Keith can get to a tree limb.

Projecting again. Your first post to this forum was mocking BLM…

Haven’t made much progress since your arrival…

Really, who’s the mob, and please quote anybody calling for a lynching??? That’s something that was reserved mostly for African Americans…