2020 Race Riots - Open General

1 Like

These riots are what happens when a rotten education system teaches children to hate their own country. They’ve been taught that they live in a white supremacist fascist state. And many of them are actually dumb enough to believe it.

2 Likes

That moment when the Iowa State police simultaneously inserted butt-plugs in a show of solidarity with that dead black guy. That was really sweet…racism is so canceled.

1 Like

That is freaking awesome. Get the riots under control first then go crack some skulls! Love it!

Thought you guys were the party of law and order…

Is that guy trying to bring a stolen ATM machine onto a bus? Holy stupid pills! I thought I seen everything, but that shit right there is a new one.

Ilhan Omar: Minneapolis Protesters Were ‘Terrorized’ by National Guard and Police

What a dumb bitch! I hope the looters are terrified AND I hope the National Guard start using live ammo. They just might increase the intelligence level of the American gene pool!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Raw video: Portland police officers kneel with protesters

https://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/news/local/raw-video-portland-police-officers-kneel-with-protesters/283-3fcf5066-9c32-4d40-a470-f3df5f019f8c

Yes - that is what cuckoldry looks like. This says to me, the cops aren’t going to do shit to protect me, my family, or my property. Good thing I am well stocked on shelf-stable lead.

3 Likes

It’s starting to look like Trump may have actually done something about DC getting absolutely rekt last night. Could just be a bunch of nonsense…but true if big.

2 Likes

Well, they have a point…

China Trolls U.S. Over Protests After Trump Criticized Hong Kong

You mean while he and Melania and Barron were cowering in the White House deep underground bunker…

You seem to prefer the alternative where the laughable protesters riot, destroy businesses.

Have the police officers involved been charged? If so, the law will take it’s course. So why the Stone Age behavior, the looting, the torching, the rioting. Does the term ulterior motives ring a bell? Fuckin animals; shoot till the barrel sags.

Educating people about the Holocaust is important and talk to them about the dangers of racism.

Listen, fuck the police. But thats just sad. See, dont believe Leftists kid.

Yeah, we dont live in a white supremacist state. But a Neoliberal Statist state.

Does anyone wonder why the demonrats in the shithole states and cities they control released criminals out of jail during the corona scare?
They needed useful idiots to start trouble and for some extra looting and violence in the preplanned “race” wars.

1 Like

Well that’s what we all want to know. Why have people with ulterior motives, so many of whom aren’t even black, been co-opting the legitimate protests against injustice…:thinking: