2020 Race Riots - Open General

Antifa the true fascists

Do you believe the past few days behavior can be considered a dignified protest? Federal officer killed guarding courthouse near protest | WTOP

1 Like

Well first of all, Oakland police and FBI say that the contract security guards that were shot are NOT related to protests over the injustice of the murder of Floyd…

And again, the looting, arson and general destruction of public/private property is NOT related to the legitimate protest by African Americans, so many of whom are calling out that behavior, themselves guarding businesses, and out with brooms and trash bags cleaning up the messes being created by people who could give a fuck about Floyd…

I see, the shooting was a coincidence. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Then any behavior that is not considered a dignified peaceful protest should be dealt with, with extreme prejudice; do you agree? Or should the destruction & looting just be allowed to continue?

What puzzles me is, when the black police office shot down James Whitehead in flat out cold blood, the family asked for justice, and there was no looting, torching, or destruction.

I didn’t clear up anything for you. The police and the FBI did. You just don’t care, because you’ve got your agenda.

No, authorities should deal with it of course. I haven’t suggested otherwise. My problem is with the PB racists delegitimization the very legitimate grievances of African Americans that ARE peacefully protesting and refusing to acknowledge that there are a whole lot of white people that are taking advantage of those protests and committing crimes…

I’ll give you that. Now what’s your take on this? No dancing now; just your opinion. What puzzles me is, when the black police office shot down James Whitehead in flat out cold blood, the family asked for justice, and there was no looting, torching, or destruction.

White looters - black looters, hey, shoot em all. I ain’t biased.

Were there protests across America over that…

You ain’t the law and order guy you masquerade as either. Looting DOES NOT CARRY THE DEATH PENALTY…

If there were, they were very subdued, peaceful, and civil. Simply asking for justice.

Well were there, or not…:man_shrugging:

If there were, I’ll bet you that African Americans didn’t co-opt them and begin rioting and looting as we’re seeing white people doing now, all across the country…

Looks like there was one of those radical candlelight vigils. https://youtu.be/qysEwjBNmnk?t=4 I guess shooting an unarmed man who was simply attempting to leave is justified.

Hmmmmmm…:thinking:

And no black people co-opted it for their own personal agenda…:+1:

I do not see you getting the Rational Thinkers Award.

1 Like

Well, no one fed the flames of rioting. So no one got on board. The man’s family simply asked for justice. The officer got away with cold blooded murder. Same as OJ.

We aren’t making unruly blacks behave like unruly blacks. We are simply commenting on it. Maybe the peaceful blacks whining about the heart attack of a felon with a criminal record a mile long should keep their own in check.

Well it was a given that at some point you’d post nothing but a personal insult…:roll_eyes: