173 kt meteor explosion caught on video from space

You keep repeating that but here you are again.

NASA is the definitive expert on the subject, I have no reason to believe they are misleading us.

If you have evidence, actual evidence that they are present it.

Look mate - don’t shoot the messenger?? Last word - when you talk about colonizing Mars, think ‘logistics’??

We’ve already laid out the logistics.

If you have evidence NASA is misleading us on either of these topics present it.

I can’t prove a negative any more than you can prove a positive. Now let’s leave it there shall we? I’ll respect your opinion, and you respect mine?

You aren’t being asked to prove a negative, you’re being asked to provide any evidence that NASA is misleading us on either of these topics.

You challenge their credibility on the subject it’s up to you to show good reason they are not to be believed since they are by definition the experts on the subjects being discussed.

If you can, do so.

How many ‘experts’ have been proven to be lying in their self-interestedness, or have been proven to be quacks? Another theory I have is that ‘gullibility’ isn’t genetic, it’s a chosen quality, especially when, in context, the flaws in your stance are pointed out in great detail.

Now why not talk to someone else about something you undoubtedly are an expert in - guns.

All you’re doing is once again demonstrating you have no evidence they are misleading us on either of these topics.

If you have some, provide it, if not either admit that you don’t or move on.

Now we’re back to where we started? I have a good idea . . . let’s both ‘move on’? I’m going to anyway - have a good day.

Because you have yet to provide any reason why we should doubt that it is exactly as reported by NASA.

Give it a rest ffs!! :roll_eyes:

No one is forcing you to keep posting here and making a fool of yourself.

You are free to move on.

Thank you, I’ll remember that Mr Bigot.

Buy a dictionary, you’re demonstrating your ignorance again.

I’m a published writer so I don’t need any dictionaries nor grammatical advice from you, thank you very much.

If that’s true you’re simply a liar then.

Facts are not opinions.

Alright I’m an ignorant liar. NOW will you fuck off?

Nobody is dragging you back into this thread again and again after you repeatedly said you were done with it. You can move on anytime.

Alright then - I’ll move on if you do? (dear god make it happen!! lol)

Then do so. Nobody’s forcing you to keep posting in this thread.

Promise?

…

1 Like