“Changed the law in Delaware protecting chan tender people.”
“Milton Freezeman.”
“They know who we are, we have to let them know who WE are.”
“President Tump, and the Democrogues, uh. the Demogogues around the world”
“Donald Hump”
“Recuplican talking point.”
“The UAW took extrebidle,”
“We provide a Medicare option. That’s what Raprock Obama and I talked about.”
“I got assault weapons banned for ten years. Had to be reauthorized because of hanging chads in Florida. The last president said no I’m not going to reauthorize it.”

That’s right, boys and girls. Alzheimer Joe is officially the best shot the Democrats have.

1 Like

That last sentence should have been your thread title. You lost me with 17 minutes, about 15 minutes too much Biden.

1 Like

I actually got through about 2/3 of the video. It’s pretty pathetic.

1 Like

I bet the DNC tries to refuse to do televised debates because of COVID. Can anyone imagine bumbling Dementia Joe trying to mince words with Trump :rofl:

It would be the highest rated debate in presidential debate history.

2 Likes

Trump would easily crush Biden in the debates. There would be times, Biden may even forget who or where he is debating. That would be a classic “Must See TV”! :rofl:

1 Like

I think his wife is pushing him to do this. I’m not even sure he knows who or where he is at one given moment of the day.

Really sad for that man. He should be living in peace. He is just a pawn. So very sad.

1 Like

Yes, it is sad. And good point!

It seems that these wives would want their husbands to be the next POTUS, so they can be in the "spotlight, too!

The guy is suffering from entitlement ego, as are a lot of vice presidents who have ambition. (Ever notice how Bush43 and Trump picked running mates who had zero political ambition after that office?) He’s like Hillary. He actually believes he is entitled to be president just because he’s Joe Biden.

And the Democrat Party has got to be the LAMEST it has ever been. THIS is the best they got?

Yes. Party over country.

1 Like

You’ll notice that Bernie was ahead of everybody and then just like that Biden was on top.
The Democrat leadership didn’t want Bernie HONESTLY representing the party. They assumed they had
the Joe Biden of 1972. And now they’re stuck. It’s too late to draft someone else.

Corey Booker would have been a better candidate.

He would be the most logical choice for a running mate.

Well he is slightly notch above Hillary . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, rumors has been circulating that Michelle Obama may run. But I don’t know how or if, she is seriously going to. She could just be getting ready for 2014 instead.

Never happen , maybe she will try her hand at VP to guide slow Joe through the confusing intricates of brushing his teeth , combing his hair , and reminding him to wear pants . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well, what a relief…I would hate to see Obama as VP this time around. :rofl:

1 Like

When Booker first announced, I wondered about that. Then I saw him in action. He’s an angry scold, and went nowhere in the primaries. If Biden wants an angry scold, he can get Pocahontas or even Hillary.

Spartacus was a complete joke! :rofl:

Cory Booker: "I Am Frankly Seething With Anger" Over Trump Comments, "Had Tears Of Rage" | Video | RealClearPolitics

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/16/cory_booker_i_am_frankly_seething_with_anger_over_s-hole_comments_had_tears_of_rage.html?jwsource=cl

The entire Democrat slate (with maybe the exception of Tulsi Gabbard) is a bunch of idiots. They are colossal jokes that nobody with an ounce of brains would vote for. I’m thinking in terms of a beauty contest. Perhaps Alzheimer Joe should look for a black running mate but not one with such baggage. Kamala the Ugandan Giant has too much baggage. People have probably forgotten what Spartacus said because he dropped out a long time ago. He’d add an attractive face to the campaign.

I wondered why he wore that GPS tracking unit. Joe wandered off again.

Personal favorite. 11:50. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

The ads are going to be hilarious…

1 Like