17 minutes of Biden's melting brain

We should start a contest: after he announces his VP pick, how many joint appearances will it take to for him to squeeze her butt? He’s so addled, he’d even do it to Pocahontas.

2 Likes

If Democrats can push their national mail in ballot initiative because of COVID and they manage to steal the election because of the vast number of dead people mailing in their ballots…then I think at maximum Biden stays in office for a year and then we have Michael Obama with Barry Soetoro as first lady.

They won’t get it past the Senate and certainly not past a Trump veto.

Biden is going to LOSE.

Biden is still in the race?
Does he know it?

1 Like
1 Like

If Biden manages to harvest enough mail-in ballots from dead people we might have a first, the first president elected with stage four Alzheimer’s…

Biden at his swearing in is gonna be as “with it” as Fat Elvis…

1 Like

If I were Trump, I’d hire some Cubans, and start pulling some dirty tricks, like Nixon. Nixon didn’t do anything illegal, because it’s not a crime when the president does it; the president has immunity. But I don’t think you’d even need to go as far as Nixon did to bring Biden down with Cuban agents. I don’t think you’d need to do anything that even shitlibs could construe as a crime, even thought it wasn’t.

I think if Trump sent in some Cubans, – and you gotta hire Cubans, because they’re the only hispanics who are going to be loyal and harbor a near pathological hatred of democrats, – to start snooping around Joe’s hispanics who clean up after him, you could dig up some real damaging info on Joe’s dementia. You could project Veritas them. Have the Cubans gain the Mexican maids trust, and then surreptitiously record conversations in Spanish about Joe. You could try to get one of the Cubans employed as a maid or gardener for Joe and go undercover.

But I guarantee you, Joe’s maids have the goods on his dementia. As do Joe’s family. But the family are a harder nut to crack. If you could get to the maids or the family somehow, or better yet get footage of his private living quarters, there’d be no hiding it or dismissing it as “stuttering.”

Prediction, it will be a video debate. Where they can claim technical problems and feed Biden answers off-screen.

The hilarious part is that Biden is demonstrating that he can’t even function properly when it’s just him alone in a room with a camera.

Talking points:

1. The economy will be roaring back by September. By the end of October, people will feel great about the way things are going.
  2. There’s nothing Alzheimer Joe can put in an ad that will be construed as truth. That will piss off independents.
  3. Trump ads don’t really need to be anything except clips of Joe.
  4. For those who believe the Democrats will be in actuality voting for the running mate, since they believe Biden won’t make it more than a year, (which is reason enough not to vote for his ticket at all), the vice presidential debate will be a big deal. No matter who Biden tags, that person will be going up against the nicest sweetest vice president of all time. So Biden’s running mate has the ability to REALLY alienate people even beyond Biden’s gaffes.
  5. Prediction: Biden concedes before 10 p.m. on election night. Or one of his handlers does, if he collapses from the stress.

Here’s more evidence of Joe’s incompetency. This is more evidence that if he becomes our President, he will have to be manipulated by others.

It’s obvious Biden is not fit to run the country and anyone who votes for him, votes for the system, and the far-left progressives who run it out of K street. Biden will give all our benefits and free healthcare to illegal aliens. He will support abortion to the moment of birth. Climate politics will be extreme, spending and taxing will destroy us. Biden will do as he’s told.

It’s quite pitiful to see what this country has transpired in a matter of just months. He is certainly no “Average Joe” anymore. Matter of fact, he really doesn’t know who he is - nevermind where he is. :laughing:

I hope he chooses Stacy Abrams. That would be like getting all the ladies of “The View”

But there’s so many good choices - Pocahontas, Harris, Whitmer, Susan Rice. Each one more ridiculous than the next, and each one somehow appropriate for the ridiculous Biden.

The libs will be beside themselves by November, this will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.