13 Year Old White Girl Trolls Blacks and Satanic Leftists

This is lulzy, this kid is gold!

10 Likes

damn, i aint gonna let dis here little white devil stop me from gittin ma abortion on.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people have such a hard on for abortion. Do they want more blacks or what? The American black population is kept under control with abortion. We basically need it.

No matter how much you dont like them, you cant justify late term abortion. No ifs ands or buts. As the little white girl said…it’s murder.

4 Likes

That was the goal of Margaret Sanger in 1920.

EUGENICS

noun (used with a singular verb)

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be better to make the african-american community self-sufficient so they’re not a drain on the overall economy rather than killing children abortions are messed up

2 Likes

Are you on crack? Is this a joke?

She is awesome. There is still hope for America

That’s a very filthy and racist comment. No wonder you guys are big Trump fans. There are plenty of working tax paying African Americans. But then you know that…

bz-5ce5542fa0e77

1 Like

“Late-term abortion,” a non-medical term largely used by anti-abortion groups, accounts for just 1.3 percent of all abortions, according to a 2015 report from the Centers for Disease Control, and mostly happens because of complications for the viability of the fetus or the woman that poses a risk to health or life.

Its the murder of a full grown baby, which you sick pigs on the Left support.

1 Like

Dude!!! Get your racism right out there…:flushed:

Rant: Pro-“Choicers” are so fucking hateful. They say that abortion is a woman’s right and that it shouldn’t even be up for debate, and if you disagree with them, they scream phrases such as “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!”, call you a “pro-birther” and post pictures of depicting the abortion instruments as a claw machine claw going for the the fetus. I wish I was lying when I said these are the responses to someone pro-life stating their opinion, but unfortunately I’m not.

I’m in 100% agreement with her. The women who are shouting at her can fuck off and die, as they like to say about “pro-birthers” and Boomers. Babies, by 8 weeks, have the major regions of the brain almost developed, a heartbeat. Anything before 7 weeks I can understand, but getting an abortion for convenience after seven weeks (i.e not a threat to the life of the mother) is a total abomination. It pisses me off that these “people” are so fucking insane and have literally resorted to violence all because someone wouldn’t agree with them. Pro-murderers can die in hole. They have lost their right to humanity, since they don’t value life and humanity itself. I really don’t care any more if something bad happens to them; they deserve it. They are bullies, collective narcissists, and murder-sympathizers. I hope and pray that they never, ever get control of the government. Because if they do, eugenics will become legal. It’ll be like the Holocaust, Sparta, etc. all over again in due time.

/end of rant.

2 Likes

Also, I would go so far as to say that if a late-term fetus cannot be safely delivered vaginally, then an emergency c-section should be performed. There really is NO excuse for this kind of atrocity.

That’s absolutely not cool. And unfortunately there’s too much of it on both sides.

1 Like

You know, when my brother died, my mom cried for months. Many times she said that, if she could trade her life for his, she would. That’s how real mothers feel.

A woman who get a late term abortion is the exact opposite. She is willing to kill her own child just to save her own ass.

Women like that are evil demons. What sort of vermin would kill their own child just to save themselves. Women who do that have a special place in hell waiting for them.

2 Likes

I basically agree with that and basically most Americans do.

• Six in 10 Americans broadly support abortion rights in first trimester

And thankfully, according to CDC, it accounts for a scant 1.3% of all abortions and is typically tied to the mothers health/life.

No, unfortunately this is perfectly consistent with the rest of his racist trash.

1 Like