11 soldiers injured at Al Asad military base

Because people demand immediate answers and the press would rather get it first than get it right.

Signs of concussive injury can also take days to develop.

In this case we don’t even know if any of the 11 actually was diagnosed or confirmed to have had a concussion.

So who are these ‘people’ who can’t wait for the right answer because they’d rather have the wrong answer sooner? It doesn’t make sense, nor is it rational.

The majority of the public who are always demanding details immediately as soon as they learn about any kind of attack or disaster.

The media outlet that gets it first, gets the market share and advertising rates that go along with it whether they get the story exactly right or not.

Symptoms from this type of injury weren’t manifest immediately.

Just as with so many here on this board, the administration wanted to diminish the fact that Iran smacked us back in such a large way, despite Trump’s promise to hit them hard if they did anything in response to the assassination of their general.

Which brings me back to Why publish non-information or false information? When the facts eventually are established it just makes those who released incorrect info seem stupid, or incompetent. Blimey it’s is such an obvious precept?

I’m not sure who you’re criticizing. The press reports what they’re told. The injured soldiers were transported from the battlefield in Iraq to a US medical facility in Germany, and I think one or two were sent to similar in Kuwait.

I’m not the one making lite of this. It’s the red hatters who wish to trivialize Iran’s missile attack on our base because they need to protect Trump for not keeping his red line to hit Iran hard if they did “anything” to respond to the assassination of their top general.

I’m not critizing anybody, I’m just stating a simple anomalous fact.

Who are you claiming “published non information or false information” ???

I’m not claiming anything either, except that at first the info was that there had been no casualties, and then it was followed by info that there had been.

Well, obviously that’s what the Trump administration wanted you to think…

Well it makes them look like cunts then doesn’t i!!

Well sure, but then that’s a given…shrug.

And now we learn that 34 soldiers suffered TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES. So serious that some have been returned to the US.

But in an interest to continue to down play the severity of the Iranian attack on America, that shithead Trump refers to them as soldiers with “headaches” to which the VA is demanding apologies from Trump.

As he is always guilty of, he disrespects veterans, with cover from Trumper’s…

Pentagon now says 50 soldiers received TBI’s in the Iranian attack on the US base in Iraq.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/pentagon-now-50-service-members-suffered-brain-injuries/story%3Fid=68598126

Large way? :rofl:

They killed more of their own people that night than anything else.

No dead Americans at all and of the 34 injured half were immediately returned to duty within three days, seven within a week or so, and none were seriously injured. All but I believe 5 were returned to duty already and they are still being evaluated.

There was no significant damage at all to the bases struck.

Read your own cited article.

“Of these 50, 31 total service members were treated in Iraq and returned to duty, including 15 of the additional service members who have been diagnosed since the previous report,” said Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell, a Pentagon spokesperson. “Eighteen service members have been transported to Germany for further evaluation and treatment.”

Piss poor results for the millions the attack cost them in exchanged for the lives of their top commander of the Qds force and his right hand, the man commanding the Shia Militias in Iraq.

The whole point is for Trump and his supporters to disrespect the military by diminishing injuries because Iran backed Trump down by ignoring his ultimatum to hit them hard if they did ANYTHING in response to the assassination of their top general.

BS, he didn’t show any disrespect to any of us currently serving or as veterans.

None of those soldiers were diagnosed with any serious injuries at the time he made the statement and so far we still have no evidence any of them are going to be at all permanently harmed.

Yes, and the pentagon believes there will be more.