1,600 Filthy Illegal Migrants Dumped by Border Patrol In New Mexico; City Forced To Spend $75K For "Humanitarian Assistance"

I somehow added my response to your first quote into the quote, still new to the site and how to use it.

The United States of America is no longer a country. It is an economic zone.

No, it was to bring in unskilled cheap labor to do the jobs that democrats convinced us were beneath Americans. It was also to bring in highly trained professionals that will work for peanuts.

Drive around new neighborhoods and look at who is building the homes. Less than 10% of them will be native born much less white.

Spend some time in Silicon valley or visit any big city major hospital. Look at how many of the software developers and engineers, doctors, nurses and technicians are immigrants.

No problem, you’ll figure it out as you go.

Yeah as a Texan born and raised the people building the houses out here are almost always Hispanic and the ones managing are always white. Same as with any restaurant the back is always Hispanic and the front is all the white college kids. At least where I’m at. I haven’t seen anything to make me think ■■■■ are the problem of the white race so I dont count them as part of the problem in America.

List item

What part of the state? I grew up in the western Panhandle and now live about midway between Lubbock and Dallas.

When I was building homes both in Eastern NM and in Stephenville our crews were still at least 90% white/native Hispanic. Today, other than drug addicts and ex con’s you can’t hardly find a white laborer on a construction site.

We’ve got an aluminum extrusion plant that flat cannot keep an adequate workforce without importing workers on temporary visas yet we have a large population of whites working for 20-30% less in low end retail sales jobs because they don’t want to sweat.

I’m in east texas for now, originally from down south below Houston. I used to work heavy equipment when I got out the corps I didn’t mind the sweat for the good pay but most of my generation is too entitled to get their hands dirty. I see most whites now working at dow or basf for 100k starting out with an associates Or they go to the oil field vs construction.

Yep and of course if the left had their way they’d kill our petroleum sector overnight, then where will we be?