1,600 Filthy Illegal Migrants Dumped by Border Patrol In New Mexico; City Forced To Spend $75K For "Humanitarian Assistance"

Only the ones who cant afford to move . Taxpayers will soon find they will have to work a bit harder to care for all those illegals the dems love do much !!

It should also be illegal and enforced to knowingly rent to, sell to or otherwise do any transaction with an illegal alien. It’s ridiculous that they can buy homes in a country they aren’t legally permitted to be in.

1 Like

We can’t quite go that far, not all at once, but we can certainly tighten the screws.

It’s essential to our well being as a nation that Mexico go back to controlling it’s southern border. With Obama pretty well opening our southern border Mexico was given an incentive to let them in and through to the US.

Right now our biggest threats are in the form of trade restrictions and not allowing the caravans through as the caravaners that are being forced to stay in Mexico are creating a humanitarian and economic crisis for the Mexican People.

Also, the more we tighten our borders the harder it is for Mexicans to get in to the US to work illegally and send those remittances home which are the single largest part of the Mexican economy surpassing even their oil exports.

Unfortunately we have a problem with that constitutionally. Once they are on US soil, legal or not the 14th Amendment protections apply.

Huh? If it’s constitutional to deny them work, it is constitutional to deny them financial transactions. Technically it’s already illegal.

from 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(iii)

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv)

encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)

(I)

engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II)

aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

I’d argue giving them loans, mortgages, or renting to them is encouraging them to enter and reside illegally.

You can argue it but it’ll never fly.

They are entitled to full protections once they are here. The statute you are quoting from is about trafficking and harboring illegals.

We really need to get these released people to places that are self declared SAFE zones and want them and can handle the influx with their translators and service infrastructure.

Hopefully our new DHS director can get this into action.

Every country gets to chose how they run their country, who lives in their country.

Some countries are smarter than others. Seems Israel has figured out there are differences in cultures and people that will affect their country. Seems the US is clueless.

2 Likes

Israel would have been far better off if they had expelled all the Palestinian Muslims in 48. Multiculturalism is exactly what has continually been tearing them apart.

2 Likes

We REALLY need to get them released back to their countries of origin to the greatest extent possible and I’m happy to dump the rest in sanctuary states where they won’t eventually displace republican/conservative voters.

1 Like

It’s tearing the US apart too, although I don’t think Israel has suffered the effects of multiculturalism quite like the US or EU.

No argument from me. A nation founded on Judeo/Christian ethics and a constitution based on same is incompatible with Islam and many other major ethno/religious cultures.

Again, if we can deny them the ability to work we can certainly deny them the ability to make financial transactions as well. I fail to see how the 14th applies in that instance but not in the right to work.

It would never fly constitutionally period.

I wish it would but it won’t and as a practical matter it’s impossible unless you eliminate cash completely.

The fed’s have gained control of labor due to the interstate commerce clause but there isn’t a court anywhere that would uphold any law making it unlawful for non citizens to be able to purchase goods. More importantly you could never get such a law passed because it would probably face at least 80% public opposition and be equated to the way Hitler and other dictators attempted to isolate ■■■■ and other groups throughout history economically.

Beyond that if it could be done the crime rate would increase by many orders of magnitude overnight and “the civil society” would implode due to rioting and looting.

Any party that endorsed such a move would be effectively dead overnight.

I just wish we could deny them any and all rights here America before 1965 knew what it took to keep America strong. The civil rights movement was the worst thing to happen to America.

That’s just so very, very wrong on a multitude of levels.

Illegals get a ITN from the IRS which is similar to a SS number. With that they can work, open bank accounts and build credit. They can file tax returns and get all the taxes they pay and are eligible for Earned Income Tax Credits.

The immigration changes in 1965 was the death of the white race in America, we dropped from 90-60% in 50 years and are headed to minority status by 2040-50. The civil rights movement also destroyed the black household and their single motherhood rate skyrocketed from 25-75%. In my opinion changing who we allowed into the country really fucked it up in a lot of ways. Hell even the fbi crime stats show we tripled in violent crime in from 1965-1975 and we were only going up 20k a year from 1960-65, changed the policies and boom crime went through the roof.

I have a serious issue with anyone who sees the world through racial blinders.

Western Civilization isn’t dependent on race, it’s dependent on culture and largely on a country’s cultural values being of Judeo Christian ethic.

There are a myriad of factors that went into the decline of the 70’s most of which were economic. As we sent the bulk of our manufacturing jobs overseas the blue collar middle class all but died.

We then doubled down going from a natural resource based economy to one based on importing and resale of disposable toys driven by “consumerism”.

A nation’s true wealth is based in it’s natural resources and culture and we’ve been pretending otherwise now or four decades.

There’s a directly inverse relationship between our cultural decay and our trade deficit.

We are both a morally and economically bankrupt nation riding the biggest credit bubble in world history.

The changes in our immigration law are a part of the problem but compared to the economic and cultural decay a minor one.

Which if we opened the immigration policy to Asia, Africa, and the western/southern European countries and immigrated tons of people why did we send manufacturing jobs overseas? Wasn’t the point of opening the borders to bring skilled workers to us?