1,600 Filthy Illegal Migrants Dumped by Border Patrol In New Mexico; City Forced To Spend $75K For "Humanitarian Assistance"

Meet your replacements! Look at these shining examples of humanity demanding that we provide them with all the necessities of life. The future of America is right here folks. It’s a good thing they won’t be a burden on small towns in New Mexico for long. No doubt many have already left to find jobs as doctors and engineers and not put any further strain on an already collapsing entitlement system. Don’t bother fighting this, it’s already over.

Las Cruces, New Mexico officials reported on Monday that Border Patrol agents released almost 1,600 migrants into the town of just over 100,000 residents over a 10-day period, forcing the city to spend $75,000 on humanitarian assistance.

On April 12, CBP began releasing the migrants apprehended in the El Paso Sector, according to KVIA ABC7 , which come as the agency reaches a breaking point trying to handle thousands of Central American migrant families crossing the border illegally in West Texas and the New Mexico boot heel, reports Breitbart 's Bob Price.

The City of Las Cruces responded by setting up a network of temporary shelters to house the “asylum seekers” while they attempt to arrange travel to other parts of the U.S., the Las Cruces Sun News reported. Nearly 1,200 were dropped off by Border Patrol agents during the first week alone.

Mayor Ken Miyagishima told the local newspaper that most of the migrants move out quickly. He said, “75 percent are gone.” He explained the City is providing resources to about 250 people at any given time. - Breitbart

Mayor Miyagishima made arrangements with Santa Fe and Albuquerque to take migrants on a rotating basis, according to the report. “It looks like they’ll be taking some. We just need to figure out transportation,” he said, adding " We could easily handle 200, but not 200 a day. "

“That’s why I’m thinking if Santa Fe can do 150 to 200 every three days, I think it is more manageable.”

Homeland Security officials based in New Mexico told KVIA that they expect more “asylum seekers” to be dropped off in Law Cruces “for several more weeks.”

State of emergency

Neighboring Otero County declared a state of emergency, and has called on the New Mexico governor to re-deploy the National Guard to re-open interior checkpoints , according to the El Paso Times . The checkpoints - which routinely find drugs and human cargo being smuggled into the United States - were temporarily shut down last month.

“If this demand is not met by the State of New Mexico in one week’s time, the County of Otero will take action itself to provide security and safety and well-being for the people in this county,” said Otero County Commission Chairman Couy Griffin. “Otero County will also consider litigation in regards to the State of New Mexico failing to follow its constitutional duties towards the people of Otero County.”

In February, New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered the removal of most of her state’s National Guard troops from border security assistance missions, Breitbart News reported. This action, combined with the ever-increasing surge of Central American migrants in the region, forced Border Patrol executives to shut down the checkpoints in order to move resources to the border for processing, caring for, and transporting the migrants. - Breitbart

“I reject the federal contention that there exists an overwhelming national security crisis at the southern border, along which are some of the safest communities in the country. However, I recognize and appreciate the legitimate concerns of residents and officials in southwestern New Mexico, particularly Hidalgo County, who have asked for our assistance, as migrants and asylum-seekers continue to appear at their doorstep,” said Lujan Grisham.

As Breitbart’ s Price notes - Otero County officials appear to disagree - as their emergency declaration passed the commissioners court in a unanimous vote.

1 Like

I’d suggest that they drop them back off in Mexico but it appears the Mexican military only detains the American military.

2 Likes

Are there even any white people left in New Mexico?!

Brain dead traitors and ■■■■ assert these trespassers are entitled to benefits (a.k.a. Our tax $ meant to better actual citizens’ lives) simply because their feet are touching our soil.

In all seriousness we couldn’t even do that since every single one of these illegals burns all their documentation, claims they are ‘political prisoners’ from El Salvador or some other crime filled shithole (but probably not from there), and the refugee claims have to be heard in US court due to stupid, stupid laws. Since there’s nearly 5,000 of these mongrels a day pouring across the border naturally there is a huge backlog, so their kids are put into detention centers as they have zero documentation saying the adults with them are legal guardians (see above: burn all identity papers) - it creates a legal conundrum that the mongrels in pic related are way too stupid to figure out.

Well, there’s always opening a sprawling refugee camp of Quonset huts somewhere on the sunny shores of between Barrow and Point Hope.

Easy to guard with no worries about people leaving and disappearing into the general population.

Maybe leaving and becoming polar bear chow but not leaving and disappearing into the general population…

What’s the problem?

A largely hispanic sanctuary city.

What did our ancestors look like when they arrived in the US or made their way across the country?

Hell, go backpacking in the Desert SW or hunt out of a rough camp for a week or two and send us some pictures.

Of course they are dirty, it’s natural.

Give them a hot meal, a shower, and drop them back off on the Mexican side of the border.

The US Constitution says they are entitled to full protections under same as soon as their feet touch US Soil hence why we need physical barriers to keep them on the other side.

Quit blaming ■■■■ for the problems created by the Democratic Party.

It’s liberal/leftwing policies that are responsible for the problem irrespective of race, religion, or heritage. There are far more white democrats/leftists than any other racial, ethnic, or religious group.

I thought asylum seekers/refugees/migrants had to stop at the first available country? Not skip Mexico and waltz right into America expecting handouts.

1 Like

Not in the new world, we don’t have any “first safe country” laws in the US or treaties with other nations.

That is something that could easily and should be solved by congress.

At this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be mutlicultural. This transformation must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolothic society it once was in the past. Autistic shit posters will be at the center and we will be resented because of our leading role.

1 Like

Actually we do, with Canada.

from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements/safe-third-country-agreement.html

The Safe Third Country Agreement between Canada and the United States (U.S.) is part of the U.S.–Canada Smart Border Action Plan.

Under the Agreement, refugee claimants are required to request refugee protection in the first safe country they arrive in, unless they qualify for an exception to the Agreement.

Nice huh. Just where we need one, great negotiations skills from out leaders. Maybe we should elect some Canadians.

They are supposed to stop in the first available safe country - despite the disinformation that @TWR is slinging against the wall.

1 Like

There is no federal law nor any treaty we are a party to requiring people in the new world to stop in the first safe country.

Those laws are common in Europe but do not exist here.

If you can show a US law to that effect do so.

You know what, you’re right, I forgot about that agreement. Of course it only protects Canada, not the US unfortunately at least with respect to illegals/refugees/asylees entering the US from the south.

It just keeps us from dumping them on Canada.

Israel has never been a monocultural nation. Since it’s inception Arabs have lived in peace within Israel’s borders and Israel has immigrants from over 70 countries worldwide.

@TWR so what is your position on this because you seem to be speaking out of both sides of your mouth?

Do you want the illegal invasion of the US through fraudulent claims for refuge/asylum to persist?

1 Like

I’m in no way “speaking out of both sides of my mouth”. The president is limited by both staututory and bench law as to what actions he can take to stem the flow.

I very much want these caravans stopped on the Mexican side of the border and I’d like to see some actual punishment for the fraudulent claims of asylum above and beyond deportation but then that only costs US even more. It’s not like we can put those people in work camps to pay off their expenses for adjudicating the cases because the cost of detention will far exceed anything they can earn even if we could.

Keep those filing asylum claims on the southern side of the border while their cases are adjudicated.

Let Mexico continue to bear the cost of letting these caravans through, they are already having to start cracking down on them because the cost is bankrupting their norther states. Keep the pressure up and make trade and US aid contingent on cooperation.

I want effective physical barriers combined with technology and rapid response teams to secure the border.

I want criminal aliens immediately deported as soon as they are released from state custody.

I want biometric recording of every illegal alien and criminal penalties imposed for every felonious reentry. Most of them are coming here to work and they can’t make money to send home to their families if they are serving time. That is a huge deterrent that may cost us in the short term but would pay huge dividends in the long run.

I want a stiff tax on all banking transfers and remittances to non US individuals in countries south of our border of at least 30%.

Make it difficult enough to get in illegally and you will deter most.

Make it economically unfeasible and you will deter most of the rest.

Treat the drug war like an actual war and impose life sentences with no parole for traffickers and dealers in possession of large quantities of illicit drugs.

Eliminate tax numbers for non US citizen, non visa holders.

Eliminate all federal subsidies for families of illegals.

Expand E Verify and make it mandatory with stiff penalties for employers that attempt to circumvent it.

That would be a good start.

1 Like

We need to force Mexico into the same safe harbor agreement we have with Canada, if they refuse cut off aid and remittances.