Youngkin jumps ahead 8 points over the commie Democrat a day after Biden endorsement WOW

Public schools should be taught basic standard courses history, match, science, English, some morals, how to form a line and wear clothing properly.

If you want you child half naked learning about that Democrats had nothing to do with slavery… create your own schools.

2 Likes

Yeah, all parents want to be involved in their children’s education. But for example, parents can’t insist that creationism or intelligent design theory is taught in school. But parents also have a right to pull their kids from public school and home school them or private school them, in all 50 states……

Yep, I am of the opinion that sex education shouldn’t even be taught in public school. But I wouldn’t agree that politically progressive mothers and fathers don’t care about their children….parental love and support is ubiquitous to human parenting and outside the frays of politics.

I agree with you that parents
shouldn’t resort to violence. Not using it as an excuse, I feel their violence is a reaction to their belief the school boards aren’t listening to them.
I’ve said in other posts, history should be taught the way it happened, regardless of what group is hurt.History has been known not be kind to anyone. Erasers shouldn’t be used as a teaching tool.
There are probably many homes where parental sex education is TABOO and a PART of societies problems.Students should have a type of sex education about sexual preferences (gay, lesbian etc)without teachers endorsement of it being normal etc, STDs and birth control.
I know I’ll receive alot of criticism here , but the reality of society says different. This isn’t a perfect world and in your job, you see things that conflict with your morals and standards.

McAuliffe last ditch attempt to win he makes the announcement he’s going to fire all white teachers hire just black teachers. Lol

Are Democrats cheating this openly or are this this stupid

1 Like

A “Judge” in Fairfax County has said signatures don’t have to match Absentee Ballots and that the last 4 digits of Social Security numbers don’t have to be submitted.

Also some dude who is apparently a “Pundit” said that In-Person Voting is showing a Red Wave - BUT the “result” will not be known until FRIDAY because ALL the Absentee Ballots will have to be counted and that means FRIDAY. We heard EXACTLY the SAME thing for Election 2020, that Republicans would win the In-Person Voting but then that ALL the Absentee Ballots would give EVERYTHING to the Democrats - WH, House and Senate and so as it WORKED in 2020, they are going to repeat the EXACT process, this is also why Democrats FIGHT tooth and nail NOT to have a Voter ID Law.

So as PREDICTED the Fix Is In folks, Youngskin ahead tonight/tomorrow but by Friday McAuliffe will “magically” get HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Absentee Ballots ALL for HIM and be declared the “winner” on Friday. They Fix stuff now so that it’s just OUTSIDE the amount that would kick in an Automatic Recount.

As usual the SPINELESS GOP will say ZERO, a few Republicans will object but the majority of the GOP will just take it up the ass AGAIN.

Pathetic, we need a NEW PARTY, a party of fucking Badasses who will go TOE TO TOE with the Leftist FILTH and use THEIR tactics AGAINST THEM.

1 Like

We need to end Latino Afro immigration, I just left the super market, Spanish guy was just talking so loud in Spanish, saw him twice eating fruit from open bags and ice cream and putting it back. . White libs want these ppl because they are containable and can control. But don’t have to deal with them… leave us alone Democrats

3 Likes