Yet another stabbing yesterday

It’s beginning to look like a form of urban warfare to me. Anyone else think so?

What, no knife control in England?

If you are found carrying a knife in the UK you get in trouble potentially even a year in jail

I’m not really concerned over who may be caught with a knife, it’s the screwballs who are not caught that worry me: Man stabbed to death in street attack Although, since I have a CC license, I’m not overly concerned.

If you are a chef in the UK and you have to travel with a particular set of knives for work you have to have the knives in a special black sheets and you have to put them in the boot of your car when travelling. if you’re in the UK and the police find a baseball bat in your car without a ball and glove the bat is considered an offensive weapon with laws like this I don’t know how we have any violent crime at all it’s a true mystery

No description of the attacker or victim? No names released? What kind of “reporting” is this?

Maybe the family has not been informed yet

None, but the plod ‘take knife crime extremely seriously’ (that’s their right-on mission statement) then do absolutely fuck all about it. Our police are the most useless outfit on the planet.

[quote=“RICKTHEBOSS, post:3, topic:4892, full:true”]If you are found carrying a knife in the UK you get in trouble potentially even a year in jail
[/quote]

I’d say I was carrying it for my own protection, then there’s fuck all they can do about it, because if the police took it to court it would prove beyond doubt they’ve lost control of the problem.

Ah that’s different - if you’re an easy target the useless police will throw the book at you. In other words they’d ‘take it extremely seriously’ but then actually do something about it for a change. :laughing: