Yeah...Rod (The Weasel) Rosenstiein is stepping down

Lets not forget what a Weasel that man is. He writes a recommendation to fire Comey and then hire Mueller to investigate.

And he signed the forth FISA warrant after 9 months into investigation without any substantial evidence to renew it,

Next AG needs to investigate, special investigator/counsell for Weasel role in corruption of CoJ if we’re ever going to have equal justice in this country.

2 Likes

Sorry Greg Jarret…removing Rod (The Weasel) will not restore rule of law that lays deep in CoJ. Only when they are criminally prosecuted for the corruption they unleashed onto society will restore order.

Otherwise it just appear to American people that CoJ is sweeping their crimes under the rug in hopes that people have short memory.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-why-rosensteins-departure-will-help-restore-the-rule-of-law-at-the-justice-department

Good deal. I read somewhere the other day that 25 senior members of justice have been fired, quit or retired.

I’d call that draining the swamp.

DOJ is a freaking menace.

Yeah…all top members. And most of them lost their severance pay as well from my understanding.

This may not be a clear cut departure. Remember, Mueller was appointed by Rosestein, but if Mueller pursues obstruction, Rosenstein becomes a witness in the case (because he wrote the memo about Comey being so shit). Because the witness appointed Mueller, Mueller would then have to step down :rofl: which would require Rosenstein to resign as Deputy AG.

1 Like

As long as he’s out.

How Rosenstein is allowed even today to be Deputy AG is preposterous. Sessions abrogated his responsibilities to Rosenstein. Sessions bought Rosenstein in and then protected him, like a father would for his bullied and defenseless son. Both are pieces of shit in my book. This article did a nice job of exploring inconsistencies within the Department of Justice.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-why-rosensteins-departure-will-help-restore-the-rule-of-law-at-the-justice-department

It’s only taken 2 years and draining has just begun.

1 Like

Rod is probably looking forward to stepping down (or being fired) so the IG cannot interrogate him. IIRC, the IG can only question personnel.

Trump should have cleaned house the day he took office. I’ll never understand why he decided keeping Sessions was a good idea especially after Sessions declared he would recuse himself from ANYTHING involving Hillary Clinton.

2 Likes

He should be stepping down to an indictment and a prison jumpsuit.

1 Like

As long as James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod The Weasel Rosenstein continue to walk free there will be no justice IMO.

CoJ and top levels of FBI should be labeled as criminal organization.

As for IG…he’s toothless. And what the hell is John Huber doing?

I see the republican demanded an update couple days ago.

The lawmakers say a refresher on the more than nine-month investigation is warranted because key witnesses said they had not spoken with Mr. Huber, according to a letter sent by Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Doug Collins of Georgia.

Mr. Huber had been assigned by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate the Justice Department’s handling of its probe into the Clinton Foundation and how it secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

But Mr. Huber’s investigation has been dogged by allegations that he has not interviewed witnesses who could shed light on those topics.

In a letter to Mr. Huber, Mr. Jordan and Mr. Collins said they interviewed dozens of witnesses while his probe was simultaneously running.

“During the course of our extensive investigation we have interviewed more than a dozen current and former DOJ and FBI personnel, and were surprised to hear none of these potentially informative witnesses testified to speaking with you,” wrote Mr. Jordan, the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, and Mr. Collins, the ranking member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

3 Likes

Well, that explains a lot.