Wtf is going on in Wisconsin and Michigan !? Are you really voting biden?

The Spokesman-Review of Spokane just endorsed Donald Trump, they say he’s a “wretched human being” but that Biden would be a disaster.

Don’t forget “Twin Peaks” also :slight_smile:

Here is a Pic I took back in the early 2000’s while I was traveling in that area. Walla Walla. Good Riesling comes from that area of the state too.

1 Like

This guy ain’t stupid.

Oh that is great! You must have not taken your anti stupid pills today!
As if anybody is going to read German. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently the post you posted is meant for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If he thinks we can just walk away from debt, he’s stupid.

Those were his words. He thinks that we can create money out of thin air and that banks should be abolished. In other words he hasn’t a clue about finance so talking to him on this subject matter is like talking to a 5 year old. Don’t waste your time on such matter. He is basically Magog! Him and Magog are the same people!

Debts are artificial.
Smart rulers have always outmaneuvered the banksters.
Remember President Jackson? “I killed the bank.”

Unlike you, ancient Hebrews had the smarts to cancel out accumulated debts at a certain point in time.

1 Like

Please don’t vote or run for office. You have absolutely no clue what the hell you’re talking about. Canceling the debt would be a disaster for the middle class. Say you have a $50,000 bond and government wipes out the debt… exactly what the hell do you think happens to your bond? What happens when the debt owed to the banks is wiped out? Think your savings account is safe? Good grief, go educate yourself.

1 Like

I think his economic stimulus would have paid down the debt by a lot, more ppl working means less entitlements

US bonds are not national debts.
Eliminating the Fed (privately owned, in case you didn’t know it) is the first step.

Who owns the Fed?
The real enemy of America.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh here we go, back to the ■■■ shit.

1 Like

You are pathetic.
Fine. Go ahead and pay the imaginary debt.
But don’t get other Americans (and their children) involved.

Perhaps it doesn’t realize the US debt is largely financed by treasury notes. Imagine how many they could sell after cancelling a few million.

1 Like

You cannot pay down the debt when you spend more every year than you collect in taxes. Record taxes collected year after year yet thy spend more.

Might be healthcare and medicare/retirement account for over half of US spending.

1 Like

It’s not imaginary debt, genius. While SOME is inter-agency debt but a lot is owned by real people that will suffer if you just erase it. It’s fucking IDIOTIC to suggest what you’re suggesting. Another side effect will be hyperinflation that will harm ALL of us.

1 Like

Inflation / deflation is artificially controlled by the (privately owned) central banks.

Having said that, why on earth would you think erasing of your debt to Bank X or Bank Y or Bank Z would harm you?

I don’t have debt. I have assets and cash. That’s the disconnect, you believe you can hit the reset key without consequences because you’re in debt and not terribly bright.

1 Like

Good for you.
Nonetheless, you keep paying the (unnecessary) Federal taxes to the IRS (totally a bogus agency) to cover the imaginary debt.

This government debt CANNOT be paid up even in one thousand years (assuming there’s still America then) with taxes levied on unsuspecting (and gullible) citizens.

You live in a complete fantasy world! To you a perfect world is where no government, no banks no taxes, no military, no police, exist! I mean seriously your the same person who thinks people shouldn’t be homeowners too! Your LSD trip in overdrive! :rofl:

BTW, you pay no US taxes so it’s easy for you to say

I never said that.

Oops, I went against the sage advice I received to ignore your moronic jabs.

Being ignored is what you hate because you’re nothing but an attention whore.

OK, enough said. I ain’t replying to you no more.
(Don’t you ever think you won an argument when wise people ignore you.)