WSJ News Exclusive | Trump to Pull Thousands of U.S. Troops From Germany

All five of the white supremacists are rioting? Unless the Democrat Party resurrected the KKK, I don’t know who they are.

A white supremacist channel on Telegram encouraged followers to incite violence during police brutality protests by ‘shooting in a crowd,’ according to internal DHS memo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/white-supremacist-telegram-channel-encourages-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6%3Famp

Not related to the thread topic! Another ssshole move by Montecrusty thread derailment !

@Tyfoon

It is not certain if those troops will go to Poland, but the official news is that 1000 troops for sure will come.

1 Like

Jesus I gave you a fucking link - do you want me to come over there and explain it to you as well? :roll_eyes:

Your post I quoted that mentioned it, doesn’t have a link. Did you post the link elsewhere?

Here ya go, lazy boy!

How does it feel to have a whole line of recliners named after you?

Too bad this reality is recognized by too few. And no matter who steps forward in either party to trumpet that message, they are destroyed. The permanent war economy is too embedded…

Ron Paul and Tulsi Gabbard come to mind…

It didn’t take a lot of finding did it . . . the ‘6666’ sort of made it easier?

Ok, so according to Miller, it’s not evil. So there’s some ambiguity to the bill which would leave room for abuse??? That pretty well describes most any bill passed in Congress…