World Record for Hogs Eliminated in Less Than 30 Seconds

I didn’t realize how much of a problem Wild hogs or Wild boars are having in America especially in places like Texas and Arkansas.

This looks like a lot of fun and wouldn’t mind going out with the boys one night.

Holy crap. But why do it at night?

Because they are more active at night especially feeding on crops.

What is the difference between wild boar and feral hogs?

It is assumed that pigs appeared after wild boars got domesticated by early human farmers. Similar to the way dogs who were originally “friendly” wolves but joined early human hunting tribes, which I tend to doubt.

Yes , they cause millions of dollars of damage each year. They create trenches in fields looking for the corn they like. With large litters, they are hard to control.

Wild Boars are a wild species of Pig that has never been domesticated. Feral is a domesticated species that escaped to the wild with not the same characteristics of a Wild boar.

The Hogs in this video are not boars and are not native to North America, hence in the narration it is mentioned that these particular species were brought over by the Spaniards.

The Spaniards also brough horses to the Americas. There are good things and bad things, I guess. LOL

I have a family member who farms and trains roping horses. He has several with the conquistador markings that were captured from the wild mustang herd that can be traced back hundreds of years all the way to their origins.

1 Like