World on Fire: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Uprisings from Around the WORLD!

1 Like

I am guessing what Macronโ€™s response will be? But no protests over Sunakโ€™s announcement to use UR depleted ammunition for the Zelenskyy regime?

1 Like

Its weird! We live in an upside down world.

2 Likes

Tel Aviv

Mostly peaceful protests. In Israel police take no prisoners

1 Like

Dam! Things are popping off!

This is a must watch!

Here it is! Remember this moment!

This is some serious epic protest! This the French going off. Are the elites nervous or laughing?

Jimmy Dore seems to think that something like this is coming to America. Is he right? It appears on the outside that America is about to reach its breaking point soon.

2 Likes

What will that look like? Americans are pacifists now? Or will they find their revolution?

Who knows! I canโ€™t second guess and I think Americans donโ€™t have the stomach for a civil war.

Your countrymen are so divided itโ€™s hard to imagine you can get on with a war

1 Like

The American Civil War was an army against an army.

But a new civil war in America (God forbid) will be an urban war, like in Mariupol and Bakhmut where combats take place in the streets and in apartment buildings. A total mess.

You will never know who is with you and who is against you. Some police may be friend and some foe.
Same for the military.

1 Like

Yeah it would never reach the level it did in the 1800โ€™s but more or less pockets of disputes or violent armed clashes all over the country disrupting commerce and travel.

2 Likes