Woman who wants to teach primary school kids how to masturbate sparks outrage

Remember - this is how it works. It started with the gays needing a special status, then followed by gay marriage, then came transgenderism, now the final stage pedophilia normalization.

Kate Dawson appeared on This Morning opposite hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford, where she explained how works with children, generally around the 11-year-old mark, to start conversations around the issue to make young people comfortable with their own bodies. Speaking on the show about the ‘should eight-year-olds be taught masturbation’ tagline, Kate said: ‘I normally wouldn’t work with children as young as eight, generally it’d be around 11 years old, but in primary schools.

2 Likes

If a man suggested this he would already be in jail.

2 Likes

At what stage is bestiality and necrophilia normalized ?

Not to mention stripped of his union job.

How much does anyone want to bet if Covington Catholic was a girls’ school, they never would have gotten any social media coverage?

Labour tried that some time back. Harriet Harman I believe was involved in PIE

Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey, Patricia Hewitt and the Paedophile Information Exchange

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10659100/Harriet-Harman-Jack-Dromey-Patricia-Hewitt-and-the-Paedophile-Information-Exchange.html

The fuck did I just read? 11 year old girls are too young to have sexual partners. Even the same age.

2 Likes

I saw a video on TikTok of some girl sucking off her pet rat. Not even joking.

Is kids not knowing how to masterbate a problem that needs remediation?

wow, unfreakinbelievable

Kids today cant read, cant spell , they don’t cope very well, they offend to damn easy, they are dumber than their parents

But its okay to teach boys to jack off in private spaces if they choose to according to that woman, little girls to play with their foo foo, they learn how to put condom on a cucumber but cant spell for the life of them nor they are taught life skills.

what the hell is wrong with liberals

This is one of the most sick and disgusting things I have encountered being passed off as normal in a long time. No one taught any of us to do any of this sick stuff and we managed to get along just fine in life. This is what happens when people devalue the family and remove God from their lives.

And THAT is what the rally cry should be.

How about you get your ass home from school, do your homework. On the weekends, I WILL call your friend’s parents to make sure there is a sleepover you can go to but only if I have met your friend’s parents and approve of them.

You’re not going to wear makeup and you’re not going to wear shorts with your butt cheeks hanging out no matter how many of your friends think it is cool. If I find any such type of things in your room, they will be thrown away and you will be grounded for four weekends.

1 Like

No, getting to them young enough to explain (indoctrinate) it better than parents at he age they feel is appropriate is what apparently needs remediation.

1 Like

In a nutshell? Their moral compass is FUBAR.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good thesis topic for a Doctorate in Psychology. :wink:

The problem you’d have is that the people who would review your thesis are themselves Libtards and wouldn’t accept it, too many facts for liberal reality

I hadn’t thought of that. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s already accepted in Islam. Do the search.

2 Likes