Woman Fights the Patriarchy by Letting Entire Music Festival Take Bong Hits Out of Her Butthole

Snatch Adams, an extreme burlesque performer and hater of the patriarchy, has become a viral sensation after revealing that she recently invited all the attendees of a music festival to take turns smoking marijuana out of her anus.

“The crowd would have been happy with that as a performance, but once I was up, Alexis came up and put the plug in,” Adams said. “The crowd didn’t know what was happening…until he filled it with weed and took a hit. A cheer erupted as we invited everyone at the festival to smoke weed out of my butt.”

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

3 Likes

Stunning and Fierce. Brave. So BRAVE. :clap:

3 Likes

Her father must be very proud of her. The asshole of the daughter he raised was used as a receptacle for others to smoke weed out of. Degenerate whore.

3 Likes

What a time to be alive…

1 Like

That young woman displayed an epic amount of courage.

Liberalism and Progressivism on full display.
Be so proud all you Democrats.

Personally, I am more proud of this young lady:

1 Like

That putrid degenarate piece of shit should be tied to a tree then beat to death with bats and hammers, in Minecraft. We can’t have this mental illness spreading.

1 Like

Disgusting. This is what the modern diversity/perversity movement has given us.

What a contribution to society!

1 Like

Maybe she will run for Congress now. Her accomplishments compare favorably to other Democrats who won a seat there.

1 Like

Her seat may be a bit too tender for the job for a while.

1 Like

Thots are demonstrating their liberation by freeing the anus smoke.