WINNING! Illegal Immigration at 9X the Rate of 2017, Projected to Outpace Obama while Trump does Nothing

I missed the day when 60 Republicans sat in the senate.

Apparently you missed the obstruction by the schumer wienies since 2016.

1 Like

And you suck up to the D version everyday.

1 Like

Using mass immigration and forced assimilation to get rid of a racial, ethnic, or religious group is genocide.

Chasing White people down with diversity, multiculturalism & racial integration so they can be assimilated out of existence is white genocide.

Honk honkā€¦

Some of this is excuse-making for Trumpā€™s clumsiness in dealing with the weasels in his own party. He should have laid the hammer down on them a year ago when he agreed to that abomination of a budget. He should have shut down the government then when he might have been able to wring something out of them.

I agree that if he loses re-election it will be because of his abject failure in getting illegal immigration under control and building a wall. Wanting and trying donā€™t cut the mustard for me - being smart enough to get it done is what I expect. People who want to do it and try to do it are a dime a dozen.

Just because this is parroted by dishonest libs doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s wrong.

Iā€™m sure your preferred candidate would have accomplished it by now. :roll_eyes:

Not according to any recognized or accepted definition of the word Genocide.

You are completely out of your mind.

Yah, shutting down the govā€™t would really go a long ways towards dealing with illegal immigration wouldnā€™t it?

Are you actually delusional enough to believe the Border Patrol, ICE, and the Courts would continue to operate without funding over a prolonged period of time?

All that would have accomplished is to open the floodgates to millions of people wanting to rush the border and take their chances.

There is no excuse making as the RI NOā€™s are well known.

The idea the GOP could have passed gas in the Senate prevails today in most cases as the RINOā€™s in the senate are still there.

The difference between the left and th right, the lift will march lock step into oblivion with their progressive leaders. The RINOā€™s will stop any march to the right as they want to stay in office.

You will notice when ever the left takes power we surge to the left, when the right takes office the line is held until the next surgery.

As a side note, no excuses, immigration will continue at this level as the left refuses to fund border security, the left refuses to fund more judges, holding facilities and most important the left refuses to address the broken asylum laws.

1 Like

Trump has done as much as possible and deserves commended for taking on extremists from both parties in support of middle class voters.

Immigration remains front and center as an issue thanks to Trump refusing to ignore it like every other president has.

It will be a key issue in 2020 and the D nominee will be on the wrong side of the issue. Congress will also look very different after 2020.

Stand tallā€¦Nothing truly good ever came easyā€¦that includes immigration from every perspective.

:children_crossing:

2 Likes

I believe that the only way Trump had a chance a year ago was to make his GOP fear him more than they fear CNN. The President has that power, if heā€™s savvy enough to use it wisely. Trump isnā€™t, and he didnā€™t have enough people in his corner who could help him with that. Iā€™m thinking that the only people he really trusts and doesnā€™t abuse are his own family.

Youā€™re just a defeatist, believing that a fight is futile and weā€™ll only lose, weā€™ll lose less if we just surrender.

Me a defeatest? My ass. I simply accept that we elect presidents not Kings and that their powers are limited. Trump is doing everything he can within the confines of the law as quickly as he can.

Construction has been ongoing througout his term, and weā€™re about to get a contract signed for 80 miles of the new taller steel barrier and thatā€™s going to make a big difference.

Even then 9th Circus held up his policy of making asylees wait in MX until their court dates so thatā€™s a huge win as well.

This is a long fight and probably wonā€™t be completed during his first term but weā€™re getting there one step at a time.

Is the OP seriously saying that since Trump couldnā€™t fix illegal immigration over the road blocks thrown up by Democrats the answer is to elect a Democrat President? I mean thatā€™s pretty funny.

2 Likes

Consider the source.

2 Likes