Willie Brown Stiffs Kamala Harris; Says Hillary Clinton The Only One Who Can Beat Trump

Former San Francisco mayor and California lawmaker Willie Brown has given the cold shoulder to his former side-piece Kamala Harris, whose career Brown says he boosted while the two were dating decades ago.

The 85-year-old retired politician says that Hillary Clinton should "come out of retirement, lace up the gloves and get back in the ring with President Trump for what would be the biggest political rematch ever. "

Hahahahahaha

At the rate the Democrats are going, they will ask their primaries winner to step aside to allow Killary to run against Trump.

She did that and there would be a full revolt within the Democratic party, that is if she decides to enter after they nominated their candidate. I am hoping it happens, because it would be popcorn worthy!

2 Likes

What if the nominated candidate turns up dead? Or commits suicide?

Like Arkancide? Lol! :skull_and_crossbones:

Then again that would probably be Fauxcahontas so Killery would be doing everyone a favor! Lol!

2 Likes

The Clinton machinery seem to be working overtime here:

Elizabeth Warren’s Story About Getting Fired For Being “Visibly Pregnant” Unravels After Documents, Video Emerge

What’s more, the minutes from a June 16, 1971 meeting include: " The resignation of Mrs. Elizabeth Warren, speech correctionist effective June 30, 1971 was accepted with regret. "

They really want to repeat 2016 don’t they. I have see several establishment democrat supporters running “HER2020” on twitter. They are seriously talking about Hillary because the Dem field is so bad. They must be forgetting that Hillary already lost to Trump.

If they want her so badly and think she can win for them, there should be no problem with every Democrat writing in Hillary on the ballot when they vote.

He’s probably right, but then we’d just be stuck with the crook that Trump was suppose to lock up…:roll_eyes:

Biden’s corrupt and self-dealing, Bernie’s got one foot in the grave and Warren is a phony, annoying scold. Hillary would get all three for the price of one.

1 Like

It is becoming a reality

Hillary Rockets Into 3rd Place On PredictIt As Rumors Swirl Over 2020 Run

The odds of Hillary Clinton entering the 2020 presidential race and winning the Democratic nomination jumped to third place per PredictIt , as rumors swirl that she’ll be back to take another bite at the apple.

1 Like

Which Hillary?
One of her body doubles or clones? LOL

Kamala Harris: Is America read for her Presidency?
Crowd: No!

Hasn’t Willie Brown stiffening Kamala Harris resulted in us having to deal with Kamala Harris as a presidential candidate? I for one I’ve had enough of Willie Brown’s stiffing. How about you?

She isn’t going to run and she isn’t going to win.

1 Like

Can we meme her into running?

Ready%20For%20Hillary

I am ready for her just in case! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

All we need now is Jeb to run in the GOP primary and it’s deja vu, all over again

Who is this Willie Brown? :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks like it’s a strong possibility…

If she does run, it will be after the crowded useless field of Democrats have already eaten themselves alive on stage. She will then take out the last two remaining candidates (Biden and Warren) and make Warren her VP and run on a “woman” ticket.

Screencap this…

That reminds me of a palooka named Randall Cobb. He went the distance against Larry Holmes getting his face turned into mush, lost a decision where he didn’t win a single round. Later he said Holmes wouldn’t agree to a rematch because his hands couldn’t take the beating!