Why they're panicking

“Gallup this week released its survey on party preference, which found what it describes as “a dramatic shift” over the course of 2021. The public went from favoring Democrats by a 9-point margin at the start of the year to favoring Republicans by a 5-point margin by year’s end – a stunning 14-point shift in preference.”

2 Likes

Your welcome. Jitss baby

I would hope the reality of Bidets dysfunctional cognitive awareness has some influence.

Don’t get your hopes up. Maybe a year from now, we won’t have the abominations of Pelosi and Schumer in control any more. So, the lying, phony vipers will be replaced by lying, cowardly weasels in the GOP. Mitt Romney will be the model of “bi-partisanship.”

I would like everyone to telepathically beam a message to the old Marine Jim Webb, former Senator from Virginia, former Republican who left when the neo-cons took control of foreign policy under Bush. [ Jim Webb - Wikipedia ]

His country needs him now. There must be many sane Democrats who don’t like the direction in which their Party has been pulled by the radicals, just as there are many Republicans who are not really happy with Mr Trump. Now is the time for him to step up to the plate.

Donald Trump Election Odds Movement

• Opened at +2500
  • Rose to +1500
  • Odds shifted to +700
  • As high as +650 in summer 2021
  • Shifted to +550 in fall of 2021
  • Odds settled at +350 in late 2021 after a stint at +333
  • In 2022, odds rose to +300

Joe Biden Presidential Election Odds Movement

• Opened at +675
  • Highest of +850
  • Rose to +331 to win 2024 Election in summer 2021
  • Odds rose to +300 in fall 2021
  • Co-favored with Donald Trump at +250 in November 2021
  • Fell to +400 in late 2021
  • Odds fell again to +450 in early 2022

Is that you, Jittler?

It’s jitss to you pal

Did you have a “Sandmann” avatar at some places?

Your damn right I did