Why is the value of land so high in urban areas? Permits etc

Tens of millions of people have moved every year for better opportunities, hundreds of millions have done so since the birth of this nation. This nation wouldn’t even exist today if not for people doing just that, packing up and leaving where they were for better opportunities.

Mayors are not elected by whiners, they are elected by people who are willing to get involved.

You’ve got what 4-5 Felonies on your record? Your problem is that you limited your own opportunities and are only just now apparently realizing you screwed yourself.

It’s almost impossible for someone with even one felony on their record to ever do better than low end minimum wage or slightly better jobs.

I Have 6 you lame ass lol
Ha I make great money. I’m more worried about other things… in your my mind it’s about me, it’s not little man.
I want Boston to return to what it was before busing, bring back middle class jobs for hard working Americans, retain the culture that has been here since Boston was born… ( millions leave lol)
I make you so angry why are so mad? Lol can’t you focus on the question and not me?

What, do you really think everyone has forgotten all of your posts during your last incarnation here?

You aren’t making good money washing dishes or slinging slop in a Mexican Restaurant anywhere in the US.

You can kid yourself all you want but you’re not fooling anyone else.

Boston is never going to return to a mostly middle class town, the “Wealth Gap” is only going to grow.

Yes I been on here a lot longer then you lol well free bird…
I’m a waiter at a high end restaurant I work 20-30 hours a week and it’s great! I could work much more hours if I needed money but I make enough… I know your jealous lol

Anyway you have jitss617 derangement syndrome… I hope you can get over it lol

Then why did you spend all that time whining because you couldn’t get a decent job anywhere and were stuck working with Illegals in a Mexican Restaurant owned by drug dealers?

I complained about Mexicans at work yes… doesn’t mean I don’t make great money and live a luxury lifestyle…

I’m trying to do something America desperately needs and that’s a city to go maybe not republican but not democrat and I’m willing to put my neck out there to get it done… now you can either help me because I do think you are a smart guy or you can continue to try to tear me down… either way I’m moving forward… I just have questions about land value, permits, and other things.

For those who weren’t here or have shorter memories.

1 Like

Yes that cocky fcuk got fired! Or deported I don’t see him any more