Why is jisssbag still on the site?

How many posters have to ignore the turd before they kick him to the curb ?

jissssssbag the badazzzzz

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Because Jizzard has no self respect let alone self awareness.

2 Likes

I think it’s time for a little chat

Getting bit feisty ? Still mad because I took your lunch money ? :rofl:
keyboard warrior have you taken Bubba’s last name yet ?? :rofl:

jisssbag cruisin for a bruisin… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol ok tough guy … lol

The return of the biggest a-hole here never ceases to impress us with his below average IQ!

1 Like

Pussies gota be pussies !

jissssball take Bubba’s last name for gods sake !!!

1 Like

What did you expect from a morally and intellectually bankrupt loser? Par for the course with the Jizzard!

2 Likes

Jason Hadiza ( Hadiza

• Origin: Western African, Hausa
  • Meaning: One with no desire . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2 Likes

He is a shit-stain replicating a poor excuse for a dumba$$!

He is using his fake accounts again because he has no one to talk to or anyone who will contribute to his shitty threads.

1 Like

Jitss617_Monkey's ass

1 Like

NOTICE. Any further postings in this thread by @Dr_Manhattan or @Roamingwyoming
Will give me permission to send you private chats. You willfully wave any claims of harassment if you respond here after this posting. All previous chats you accept and forgo any complaints. All complaints in this thread will become frivolous, by responding you admit you apologize to jitss for false claims and the moderators for mercy for lying to them. 1.1 act (freedom of chat)

Jitss_Meme

1 Like

First, it’s not your thread nor your site to be making arbitrary rules here. Secondly your actions is nothing more than a naked attempt to gain an audience that you were previously denied.

May I suggest a good therapist for your obvious emotional distress? It’s apparently obvious you are suffering a mental disillusionment of one order or another.

I will keep posting your personal messages you keep wanting to send to me despite you being told not to which by default makes you a stalker and I will report it in the fraud thread. You are a bully who needs be shown Karma justice!

2 Likes

You just agreed to me sending you chat messages. You are fully aware of the consequences of the notice that was sent to you… thank you for apologizing also… say sorry mr jitss

1 Like

2 Likes