Why Don't We Murder More White People?

Non-whites at this point are being brazen. They know they can get away with this shit without worry (despite the fact that we’re constantly hearing about white supremacy lurking around every corner).

2 Likes

Agree and amplify. Promote this asshole. If this shit doesn’t wake up normies I dont know what will.

1 Like

Spicy! Looks like Talcum X has some competition.

1 Like

That is a fedpost. They want people promoting it and talking about it so that way fedposters can fedpost some more.

1 Like

I can’t even count how many times I’ve heard the same thing. They never wake up. White babies get burned alive because they are white and NOTHING.

They. Never. Wake. Up.

We all died in 2012 so none of this really matters anyway.

1 Like

This black/hispanic mischling looking faggot was financed by a Jewish-run foundation, which wants to empower…blacks and hispanics…how original.

1 Like

What happens when we run out of logical - rational thinkers; when those who create, those who lift us from the slime, are no longer? I got it, another Stone Age.

2 Likes

I am not standing in judgement of anyone. The surgeon who saved my wife’s life was a little black guy from Ghana. The man is a genius. So many brilliant men have humble beginnings.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with minorities and Jews gathering together demanding to murder more white people?

1 Like

How are Jews murdering white people???

1 Like

Set theory issues.

Draw a big circle, now draw a small circle in the big one. Most people wouldn’t say the small circle was representing the whole big circle.

Yet here we’ve an assertion that money is spent for a certain purpose, which would be spent by a few, but it’s the whole that’s being called for it.

1 Like