Why did Trump agree to CNN ( the C linton N ews N etwork) hosting the debate?

CNN is ultra-liberal and infected with (TDS) Trump Derangement Syndrome
President Trump is knowingly going into a highly hostile environment on this network . With scumbag debate moderators who have made their opinions about him very well-known over the past eight years in their extremely biased coverage of him !
For CNN, the branding boost from the debate may provide needed shot in the arm in an attempt to legitimize CNN as a real news source .
This dog won’t hunt !!!

After calling on Biden to debate him “anywhere, anytime, any place” — and saying he’d be “willing to take anybody” as moderator —
Trump once again allowed the liberal scumbags to plot against him .

CNN has already set the stage for an unfair debate between
President and Biden by selecting a debate moderator with a "history of anti-Trump lies" and abruptly ending an interview with the campaign’s spokeswoman on Monday morning, according to the Trump campaign.

CNN has already set the stage for an unfair debate between former President Trump and President Biden by selecting a debate moderator with a “history of anti-Trump lies” and abruptly ending an interview with the campaign’s spokeswoman on Monday morning, according to the Trump campaign.

“CNN cutting off my microphone for bringing up a debate moderator’s history of anti-Trump lies just proves our point that President Trump will not be treated fairly in Thursday’s debate. Yet President Trump is still willing to go into this 3-1 fight to bring his winning message to the American people, and he will win,”

Hosts Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will be allowed to make “egregious” misstatements from either candidate “that needs to be checked or the record needs to be made clear.”
And the trump trap is set !!!
We know CNN host will allow sleepy Joe to tell you the economy is ok and trump is responsible for everything that went bad in the last 3 years . That our border is secure , and Trump is responsible for the massive debt . Take a guess how many times these liberal douchebags find "egregious misstatements " made by the sleepy one ?

The stage has been set to ensure that Mr. Biden is declared the winner and that President Trump will be humiliated.

Will Trump lose control which is what the left desperately need him to do?

Time will tell.

Trump is showing them they dont scare him. He is attacking them on their own ground and people ( with any brains) will see CNN for what it is.

1 Like

Well Biden was a total disaster and now it’s abundantly crystal clear Biden is stepping down and will not run for re-election .

You are mistaken.

President Biden is still committed to the second debate against Donald Trump despite his abysmal showing on Thursday night.

Biden, 81, will return to the debate stage in September, CNN Senior White House Correspondent Kayla Tausche reported Friday morning, citing an advisor.

Biden is also not considering dropping out of the race – despite concerns from members of his own party.

There will be NO Sept. debate that includes Biden !!!

Cherchez la femme, as you say.

It’s his wife who doesn’t mind being called the First Lady for four more years.

Biden has No choice he will be MADE to drop out even if they have to admit him to a old folk home . My God the entire World seen his meltdown . Donna Brazile was seriously considering replacing Hillary in 2016 because of her performance in her debate with Trump . This was a million times WORST !!!

1 Like

Why did Trump agree?

There is a theory that the “debate” was recorded many weeks prior.
It is likely to be used to remove power from one faction to another within the Dems, which is beneficial for Trump.

You can’t trust anything nowadays.

Trump said " anywhere, anytime, any place.” and the dems knew Biden was 3/4 the way into la-la land and they would have time before their DNC convention in Chicago from August 19 to 22 . to find a replacement .

1 Like

The question is more like “why did the Dems agree?”
They knew CNN would provide maxium protection for Biden.

But Trump knew any debate will be disasterous for Biden with or without such CNN protection.

CNN seemed pretty fair in the conduct of this debate, to me. More so than I would have thought. I think this debate was a hit job on their own guy.

CNN fair?
CNN is a bunch of professional Jooish liars and deceivers.
Four years ago it wasn’t CNN, but it was more blatant. Trump had to fight this guy — I forgot his name — a Jooish anchor.

This time, it was more subtle and refined. Every time Trump made a face (either due to confusing remarks by Biden or due to his lies), CNN switched off camera on Trump.

Needless to say, I didn’t watch the whole debate because it was a farce from the get-go.

Did I say fair? I meant … decent? For a POS, jooish, cocksucker network… they did a much better job of being neutral than I ever thought they would. Disagree if you like.

Wow… adding jooish in there really made a big difference!

No, actually. You said pretty fair.
I don’t know which is worse. LOL

Know your enemy.
Didn’t Sun-Tzu say that in his “The Art of War”?
That’s the problem with the goyim. Goyim don’t know they have been considered and targeted as enemies for hundreds of years. (So obvious to know if you read the Talmud. That’s why it’s written there: A goy who studies the Talmud must be killed.)

Heinreich Heine, a celebrated Jooish poet from Germany, said: Judaism is not a religion. It is a misfortune.

Ignorance is not always bliss.

CNN has always been anti- Trump and they couldn’t do much to make Trump look bad because Biden was so horrible . Although CNN did claim during the debate Trump attacked 106 times and was off topic over 50% of the debate .

1 Like