Whom are the well-intentioned people praying to?

Come August every year, the Japanese gather around “Peace Parks” in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and pray for peace.
That’s all fine and dandy.

But what bothers me is the statue in the Nagasaki Peace Park.

Honestly, what does it remind you of?
Maybe this?

Not in the least. Making such an equation would be the product of a sick mind.

Of the Japanese who identify as religious about 90% or more are Buddhists.

The most iconic element of the park is the 10 meter statue created by Seibo Kitamura located at the north end of the area. The right hand here points towards the sky symbolizing the threat of the nuclear bomb, and the left arm with its arm open is a symbol for eternal peace.

https://favy-jp.com/topics/933

Why was the grandest church in east Asia targeted for an A-bomb?
Christians would never do that, would they?

It wasn’t’ targeted.

Sure it was.
You need a target to drop a heavy-duty bomb.

Only non-Christians (or haters of Christianity) would do that.

Bullshit. Nukes are area weapons, not point target weapons. All they needed to do was target the center of the city which is exactly what the bombardiers did.

Perhaps the best evidence is the fact that Nagasaki wasn’t even on the priority target list, it was only hit because the primary and secondary targets were obscured by cloud cover.

What is that supposed to be and what are Mullins’ credentials?

Never mind, I should have known. Yet another thoroughly discredited ■■■ hating, Holocaust Denying conspiracy nut.

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/eustace-mullins-occultist-and-disinfo-agent-far-right

Three reasons to take someone seriously. Very seriously.

Not to any sane or rationally minded person.

Facts really don’t matter in a religion or belief system, including modern science which IS a belief system according to Rupert Sheldrake, author of The Science Delusion.

It is all the more necessary to ask yourself, what do you really worship?

Even ■■■■ Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

I’m afraid it is.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Your entire life is filled with lies, paranoia, and fear.

That’s no way to talk to Jesus Christ.

You aren’t Jesus, that’s for sure. Christ is not a hate filled liar constantly promoting Antisemitic lies on the internet.

Excuse me? Who’s a liar?

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.”
" O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

You are, constantly and worse you misrepresent Christ’s words to support your own lies and hatred of ■■■■ then run from it when called.

Sorry, Pharisee ■■■■ haven’t changed a bit in 2,000 years

And we both know Christ was only condemning a very small group of hypocrites and those who condemned him to death.

You will never be able to demonstrate otherwise and again, we both know it.

What did Christ tell us would be the fate of those who like you intentionally misrepresent his words?

https://www.openbible.info/topics/false_doctrines

Damnation is the reward you are seeking.