Who would win in a war? California or Texas?

I believe only a third of the electricity is imported. We would be fine.

This is Texas bs Cali right? I’m just worried about those 2 states. Cali has the better, more equipped military bases. The premier next generation aircraft and weapons are developed, tested, built and operated in Cali.

Also will all of the knowledge we have in SCV databases we would know their every move

You don’t seem to understand how a power grid works.

Not surprising.

When demand outpaces supply either you start cutting off service or the entire grid fails.

If the state could get along fine without all of the power coming from out of state you wouldn’t be importing it in the first place.

You again are living in a fantasy world.

The drones are operated primarily out of Ft. Huachuca Az, and Holloman AFB in NM.

Any attempt to take control of US military assets within the state would result in war with the entire US starting with offensive operations from those very bases.

I know exactly how it works. My point is that even on 66% of our own energy, we could take care of Texas. :smiley:

So you are saying military in the state is off limits? Lol.

Well we still have google, Facebook, yahoo and other large tech companies to help us fight smarter.

You won’t have any of those when the power is cut off or your own civilian population would revolt when their a/c is cut off and there is not natural gas or gasoline, convenience stores, or grocery stores providing basic goods and services.

You wouldn’t even be able to feed your own population much less conduct a military campaign.

Your god is a tyrant.

My point was send them with the land because IMO it shouldn’t belong to the feds anyway.

You rely on Facebook, I’ll rely on my rifle.

What’s hilarious is most of the armed people in California would be on our side. :smiley:

California has zero military bases. Every military installation in California belongs to the United States. If California is going to utilize them to fight Texas, they will have to fight the US Government, specifically the US Armed Forces, and win before those resources can be used against Texas.

Okay gotcha … there was no point. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I were in the Army I sure would NOT fight for California against even New Jersey.

California vs Texas comes down to tactics.

Just a few binary gender portapotties on the battlefield would be enough of a distraction to the intelligent Califonian urbanites for Texas’ redneck cavalry in trucks to perform a flanking maneuver and wipe them out.

The Califonian rednecks might pull out of the fight at the last moment leaving their Liberal core’s flanks unprotected too precisely because it would mean fewer nutty liberals ruining California going forward…

Another aspect the Californians would have to deal with in this scenario is that they would have to mobilize their forces to invade Texas. Not only does that put them at a disadvantage, but Arizona and New Mexico might have something to say about it.

All true. I digress my point about Military Bases.

When I saw that you posted, I knew I would end up laughing!

Thanks!

I have to dedicate this to my friend Ru

Dateline Texas:
Unfortunately Austin would be devastated with withering internet attacks. Craft beer would run low and they would be forced to eat beef. They would complain but secretly enjoy themselves.

Alamo car rentals would be the first thing wiped off the internet, hoping that Texans would no longer remember it.

The rest of Texas would get up, and go to work, armed.

Dateline Kalifornication:
Beef, bullets, and gasoline are in short supply, no one would notice.

The SF/LA residents would be proud that salads and wine were still available and in high demand.

The Texans in California would see themselves as an advance force of partisans, a militia would form. They would not eat salad.

On day three, with Border patrol and 80% of the military bugging out, the southern border would be busted open, and the deluge would begin.

The Liberals would cheer.
On day 5 the population of LA would double, and break-ins would overwhelm the police response.
On day 8, the population of SF would be up 33%. Tech workers would cling to thier home offices and cats.
On day 10 the wine ran out.

On day 15, Texas would offer push the invaders back to the South. California liberals would reject the offer out of hand.

1 year later California would be annexed by Mexico and renamed New Tijuana.

Outside of Austin: The rest of Texas would get up, and go to work, armed.
Austin would declare this The Day Silicon Valley Died.

And we were singin…

Just creating a fun read for Y’all, because sometimes you simply have to be entertaining.