Who would win in a war? California or Texas?

Your california buddies are morons. California’s GDP is due to the entertainment industry. War is not a fantasy it requires great sacrifice from hard men willing to live in inhumane conditions for days, weeks, months and sometimes years to come out the victor not to mention a highly dedicated logistics team to keep beef, bullets, and bandaids coming.

California would surrender in a week because their best source of troops would head back home south of the border till the hostilities were over.

2 Likes

A wounded man will still kill you just as easily as a healthy man and if you know you’re gonna die anyhow there’s no survival instinct left to convince you to quit or hide when the going gets tough.

1 Like

I’ll cast my vote with pictures,I’m from the Uk so it’s based on my typical perception as a generalism of stuff I see around the net. . I don’t actually know where these two are from but just for the idea. And if it isn’t clear the Texan has the gun :grin:

Cali

Texan

I do know now I see the pic larger, the guy with cap has Texas written on it, what a lucky guess !

:face_vomiting: Stu, did you have to?!

:grin: Well they do say “A picture is worth a thousand words”.

14.94 > 13, & TX has such institutions as Baylor University & SMU.

It has in Dallas’ Parkside Memorial the lowest neonatal death rate & such hospitals as Baylor & Houston’s Anderson for cancer treatment.

It beats CA by a long shot on cost of living & hosts a variety of different peoples.

God Blessed Texas.

1 Like

IL & NY are LESS racist?!

You’re being facetious right?

Incidentally some of my former colleagues in FL aren’t there anymore.

Of all of them 2 out of 3 who migrated north are white.

The majority of nonwhites, including those in interracial marriages, migrated to such southern states as NC & TX.

The Lone Star State wins the battle of inclusion by a long shot.

There is a reason for the phrase “Don’t mess with Texas”.

A good article below based on the hypothetical if Texas were to secede. Basically, Texas could be self sustaining. I’m not so sure if California could with the water issues and regulations they have.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pascalemmanuelgobry/2012/11/14/what-an-independent-texas-would-look-like/#a2abbf48d7d3

1 Like

Neither state is more educated even though California ranked at 36 is slightly higher than Texas at 39.

California is better with quality of education at 4 and Texas at 15. One has to ask, how so much more spent in California yields such poor end results??

Could this be the explanation:

The media certainly has lied to the American people.

1 Like

You’ve got that pegged, but I have to ask: what Texan in his right mind would risk his life to take ownership of this?

1 Like

If California decided to secede from the Union then there might not be much of an option. Remember what happened the last time states tried to secede?

Look at the last election: that bozo O’Rourke wasn’t too far from winning. It’s a lot more likely that eventually Texas will join California in the brave new world.

Texas would simply win the war and go home. We don’t want California. :smiley:

Incorrect. The most deadly weapon on a battlefield is a good leader. . . the worst thing on a battlefield is a weak leader, which can be deadly for his team. :wink: Of course, if that well placed round takes away a good leader and replaces him with a poor leader… oh hell, we can do this all day. :rofl:

1 Like

Any state that wishes to leave the union should be allowed to do so peaceably. Nothing in our constitution gave the federal gov’t the power to prevent or stop it.

It is a moot question.

I like this one better and it came from one of the finest leaders to ever put on a uniform.

“The most dangerous thing on the battlefield is a man who refuses to quit and has nothing left to lose”.

Always leave a man a way out and hope they can survive and you’ll face a far less desperate enemy.

This is an easy question. Which one defeated Mexico?

Retreating! Most casualties in war happens when a force is in retreat! Of course you probably have a different answer as my response is just a stated fact!:rofl::rofl:

Funny, Lincoln didn’t get that memo!