Who would win a 2nd Civil War in America?

Can’t you tell this is Magog posting as another? See the same stupidity?

1 Like

No, different delivery. Pretty sure he’s just Magog’s moderately insane twin.

1 Like

As you know, bc you were an avid follower of mine, I resurrected myself 12 times on FF bc the shits on there didn’t like me telling the truth too much and kept banning me.
I don’t need to do that here bc the moderators respect my constitutional right to speak freely, I know that will come as a disappointment to you but there is only ONE of me - I killed off Boudicca when I created Magog.

1 Like

No that is not it! You are an obsessive compulsive d-bag who by nature has an agenda so you post with multiple accounts in thinking you are clever! I know who you are by now Magog and you are not fooling anyone here especially me and eventually it will catch up with you!

1 Like

Ain’t nobody saying Trump’s gonna invade Mexico or anything, but there are foreign tanks galore south of the border, ready to cross the Rio Grand when things get real bad in the US.

Like martial law or ■■■ World Order taking shape.

I bet the tanks are Russian.

I think it might be you it catches up with LOL

Is the screenshot not proof that this magog guy has a history of using multiple profile names probably so he can create more traffic for his anti-semitic nonsense

So basically you are the type of guy to have multiple accounts on one forum because that helps you spread your message sad and pathetic you have been caught out clearly here I think everyone should ignore what you have to say

haha, I’m beginning to enjoy this

Why don’t you just use the ignore button that you Hasbara boys fought so hard for

It’s funny to me how much the same pack of four consume so much time just attacking and insulting other posters. No self discipline or skills in debating at all. Ignore is the best bet.

1 Like

Yep its fairly obvious what their agenda is and they must be really triggered that it don’t work anymore.

1 Like

Yeah you should talk about lack of debating skills, you pretty much are the poster child in that regard so save your fake moral outrage and look in the mirror buddy!

1 Like

Right, been looking at it long enough.

The enemy of humanity are not united.
Real sickos, like Bibi Netanyahu and Killery want an all-out war inside and outside the USA where millions and millions die agonizing deaths.
Small nukes here and there will do that.

However, there are rich elite who have been successful in their business and don’t want to lose everything and hide in underground bunkers for months under horrible conditions.
They will seek some compromises in exchange for disclosure, etc., so that they can retain some of their wealth and privileges, as humanity slowly awakens.

Yet there’s not a single source anywhere that can corroborate that they even exist.

Why is that?

He doesn’t debate anything. When he attempts to do so he gets humiliated and immediately puts the the user who shown him to be a fool over and over again on ignore.

He the resorts to passive aggressive trolling responding every time one of us replies to his idiocy he just does it by responding to someone else.

1 Like

Why is that?
Because you don’t see what you don’t want to see.

Those who attend the Bilderberg meetings are powerful enough, but that ain’t all.

Even the Bilderbergs, mass media claimed such meetings didn’t exist. Only in recent years they are forced to admit they meet each year in secluded places.

Stop watching TV. That ought to help you increase your intelligence which you badly need.

What on earth does that have to do with your claim of thousands of Russian or Chinese tanks staging in MX for an invasion of the US?

Have you lost your own plot?

You asked first. I was trying to be nice.
If the Bilderbergers so desire, there will be a civil society without violent crimes or a civil war in America tomorrow.

Like Madam Rothschild said:
“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.”
Gutle Schnaper Rothschild