Who Would Kamala Harris Pick For Her VP? (Guesses)

Not sure but it must be a mix of different drugs

I 'd be interested to know. Might answer a lot of questions if it is indeed Fetynal as drug of choice.

1 Like

Stop attacking Americans… you will live longer

That would be Stacey Abrams

Democrats have no talent, it would have to be a well spoken black woman… they need to feed their victim hood base.

It is a concoction of heroin and a horse tranquilizer called xylazine.

Many drug dealers are cutting their heroin with xylazine which is also known as “sleep cut” or “tranq dope.” The mixture of Xylazine with heroin immediately causes a sleeping effect on users who, after injecting or snorting the drug, immediately start to nod off.

WTF?! You have to be either insane or literally desperate to put that shit into your body.

The POS who produce and supply this shit need to be executed, they have NO right to be allowed to be in decent society.

There are no well spoken black women Democrats, the only well spoken blacks are Conservative, be it men or women. ALL the Democrat blacks ramble a mixture of gibberish and pre-prepared Sound Bites that they probably DON’T even understand, if they are challenged they go automatically into their default position which is SCREAMING at people and calling them a racist and a Nazi etc

2 Likes

STFU you pussy! Look in the mirror!

That is messed up and kind of makes you wonder if the TV series “The Walking Dead” was a premonition. Hmm? Weird and sad at the same time.

Lol so much as hominem… so sad

Still in denial? Why did you get divorced? Your ex-wife must have found you adorable!

Huh? Lol to much time on your hands? Lol

Your still here snake eater! Lets add obtuse to the list too while we are at it. Don’t worry, hang around long enough your location will be good too! Ping!!!

Jitss_Meme

1 Like

I’m in Boston wanna come come down? I’d be happy to film our meeting lol

Maybe we can start a fund If you to have a fight I will give the winner $50 unless the fight is pathetic in that case I will not give any money just ridicule

Why do you what to see DrMan in real life??? to get him arrested??? To try doing gay thing’s to him?!?!?! This look’s like fed posting to me :thinking:

You got me fucked up playing games on my block :sunglasses:

Now get yourself together Jitss617

I already won how would you like to pay your debt?

Okay you and DrM PLEASE stop arguing, remember you have MORE in common than you DON’T. I like BOTH of you and I don’t like to see you arguing…unless you are actually enjoying arguing with each other, if so then carry on :sunglasses:

3 Likes