Who can translate Biden into English?

OMG! This is the best and brightest that the Democrats are running with next November? I don’t even try to understand either! This is not only sad but pathetic! Like Nancy Pelosi but a lot worse!

1 Like

Who brings out shopping carts on forklifts? :flushed:

The guy embarrases himself every time he opens his mouth. :rofl:

1 Like

His entire campaign is designed to cover for his crimes in Ukraine. He’s only running to avoid jail which is where he and his family belong.

3 Likes

Since the days of LBJ in Congress those in the party apparatus itself have often merited jail … after all these years people have started to catch on…

1 Like

Why hasn’t Trump directed his DOJ to investigate and prosecute Biden if there’s a crime so prevalent?

DUH !!! SMH :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
Donald Trump claims that he is “frustrated” that he can’t order the Justice Department to investigate

“But you know the saddest thing, because I’m the President of the United States I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department. I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI,” “I’m not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I’m very frustrated by it.”
“Now, maybe they are, but as president, and I think you understand this, as a president you are not supposed to be involved in that process.”

2 Likes

I truly hope and pray that Biden gets the nomination. Can you imagine him trying to debate Trump? you might as well call the election over right now because Trump is going to win in a landslide, especially if Biden gets the nomination.

bb01508ac56e732b

1 Like