Whittaker hearing

Anyone else listening to this circus?

Libs are beside themselves trying to make this man answer every question as yes or no.

What morons?

5 Likes

I highly recommend everyone watch the highlights of the Whitaker hearing. It was amazing. He knew they had no control over him, he owed them NOTHING…and he repeatedly put them in their place.

“Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up, so…” Whitaker replied as the hearing room broke out in gasps. “I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five-minute rounds.”

2 Likes

I watched the whole hearing and it was fan-damn-tastic. The look on Jerry’s face at that moment was priceless! I wish I could kick him in the Nadlers. Also, Rep. Doug Collins did a great job.

1 Like

I was wondering where the thread on this was.

Best part for me was when Whitaker told the idiot questioning him that he would not be his puppet.

It was awesome.

We get that play puppet nonsense from D trolls quite often too.

I wonder if he has considered running for Senate. We need him in DC.

MSNBC thoroughly had it covered. The morons thought they were going to hear that whittaker and trump conspired to stop mueller.

Hmm this is an interesting tidbit!

1 Like

We know this stuff is going on. Any attempt to call an end to the circus will be called “obstruction of justice”. Progressive liberals are playing hardball and NOTHING else matters.

It is interesting.

I hope that the leaker can be found and brought to justice. I get the impression that this will be followed up on by his successor.