White Pregnant Woman Randomly Attacked and Kicked in Stomach by Feral Black Mongrels

And if his shit smeared hand touched the outlet of the public drinking fountain, who knows what pathogens were left behind for the next innocent person who takes a drink? I see that as a threat to public health. These cretins are so primitive, and have been for so long, they are probably born with calluses already on their knuckles; just from evolution. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I had a Dutch grandmother; and if you walked into her kitchen, and you didn’t wash your hands, you got a crack on the back of your head.

That is why I said “intentionally”. No doubt he has never heard of what a pathogen is.

I’d say he is a pathogen.

America needs more George Zimmernan´s.

Pretty sick stuff but race is irrelevant. People of all races have done the same and worse to pregnant women for as long as tribes, nations, and cultures have collided.

Pharo killed the first born son’s of an entire generation of the ■■■■■ ■■■■ were then later commanded to kill the babies of their enemies in the womb. Nazis and the Japanese gleefully cut the babies from pregnant women’s wombs and left both to die in the streets.

Romans cut the babies from the wombs of Christian women for sport in the street and in the arena.

This is a sickness that has affected humanity for as long as humanity has existed.

Trump ran on sentencing reform and CJ reform.

I learned early to always let the fountain spray a bit before drinking. You’re more likely to get sick from what’s in the pipes than anything that can be spread on the outlet.

I have many years behind me installing water treatment & water purification systems. The reservoirs in my immediate area of Pa ( so far ) have always tested safe; but in my own home I still have a sophisticated system. Particle filters, RO & UV. This is strictly for water that will be consumed ( drinking, cooking, etc. ). Better safe than sorry.

Hey, my generation grew up with lead pipes, lead solder, and lead seals and I’ve spent enough time in the 2nd and 3rd world to know that letting it run a bit before drinking is always wise absent a very advanced system like yours.

In my area ( way back ), entire water lines from the main to homes were made from soft flexible lead pipe, Some 100 feet long. The inside developed a scale of minerals, and blocked any lead. Now the genius from certain people working for the water authority. They decide to do a chemical cleaning of the water lines. Said the chemicals used for cleaning were safe; and they were; but after the cleaning, the scale that was the lead barrier was gone, and the lead in the water rocketed. I ( the company I worked for ) alone, replaced 100s of lead lines with new copper lines.

Yeah - it really is a good idea to release all of these black criminals back into our community while millions of additional brown criminals are flooding into our communities. It almost seems like there is a war on whites taking place.

I can’t remember where exactly but they learned the hard way in the detroit area that, that scale could be dissolved and the lead then began leeching into the water simply because they changed their raw water supply and the water from the new source was slightly acidic.

Of course, even though that was done by the democratic administration in place at the time they and their media cohorts blamed republicans and demanded tens of billions of dollars to replace the entire system.

Whether you agree with it or not, he ran on it. That’s part of what he was elected to do.

Funny that I don’t recall during any of the campaign speeches him telling us that he would flood our communities with black criminals and brown invaders.

I thought I was voting for the law and order candidate who was also against illegal immigration.

Maybe you should learn to read and then consider reading the platforms of the candidates you vote for next time.

He hasn’t flooded anything, he has no choice. Welcome to due process.

As for sentencing and overall CJ reform, again, that is what he ran on.