White people are the problem with the United States

OoO??? Panzy party run by weak WHITE men, controlled by women.

1 Like

Now what are the stats for black on black, black on white, white on black, white on white , hispanic on hispanic, hispanic on white and white on hispanic crime???

That averages out to be 44.42@day.

So what else can we be blamed for???Tsunamis!!!:smiley:

That would be my guess black on ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Your premise is flawed but you do hit on a real problem. A few years ago I moved away from the Detroit area, due to all the useless ghetto people moving up to Macomb County from the city and making life intolerable for me and my family. My wife was also sick of having to work in the city, and she got a good job opportunity in the southwestern part of the state. I now live in a heavily white area, which is far preferable to living near Detroit. That being said about 20% of my county receives food stamps, and while they are not as much a nuisance as blacks generally, these white trash can be a big problem that needs to be deal with harshly. And the problem is I have some of them as neighbors.

What I am mainly talking about is this woman who lives next door, a single mom who lives in a filthy trailer and is a notorious slut who is always bringing men over to sleep with. And her 14 year old daughter is always coming over to my house giving me sob stories about her mom doesnā€™t love her, and whining that she doesnā€™t get to eat a lot of times because mom wastes their food stamps on beer and weed (at least itā€™s not meth!) and she begs me to help her and make her feel loved and take her out to eat at a restaurant and bla bla bla. Of course I repeatedly tell her ā€œnoā€. I explain to her that she is nothing more than the daughter of a useless leeching whore, and it isnā€™t my fault that she is from a genetic garbage family, and that my wife works incredibly hard and we pay very high taxes so that blacks, mexicans, Arabs, and useless white trash like her can live on the taxpayer dime. She still keeps coming back to bother me, somehow thinking if she shrieks loud enough I will turn into a bleeding heart liberal and do what she wants. AINā€™T GONNA HAPPEN.

What Iā€™m wondering is what course of action I should pursue if she doesnā€™t get the message that she isnā€™t wanted and never will be? I donā€™t want her to start pestering any of the other decent middle-class folks around here. Should I sue to get a restraining order? Ideally if she keeps knocking on my door, since she is basically trespassing on my property, I could give her a taste of the Second Amendment. That would certainly save the taxpayers a lot of money in the future. However I am a strictly law-abiding citizen, and I need to know what exactly are the rules under our stateā€™s stand-your-ground law before I have to resort to that, since I would never break the law and go to jail.

You might want to rethink your approach with the 14yo, sheā€™s still salvageable.

Her motherā€™s choice of lifestyle isnā€™t genetic, itā€™s simply a choice.

At a minimum you should contact CPS.

Personally Iā€™d probably give serious consideration to laying down a set of rules she has to live by and if sheā€™s willing to accept them invite her into the home.

Throwing her to the curb just pretty well grantees she ends up the same as the mother.

Iā€™m far from a liberal/progressive but I do believe that most kids can be salvaged no matter where they come from. Obviously she sees your family as at least to some degree idyllic so she recognizes her family is badly flawed and that itā€™s a situation that needs to be escaped from rather than perpetuated.

Pay her to be a housekeeper, sheā€™ll learn skills that will benefit her in the future and become more independent to get away from the negative influence of her mother and youā€™ll get a maid at a really cheap price that clearly sees something in you and your family so sheā€™ll be motivated to not half-ass the job in order to impress.

1 Like

Yes, we white people have a problem 155 yrs after the end of the War Between the States, we are still blamed for their problems by self centered blacks who use and wonā€™t help them succeed!!!

1 Like